Blast from the ... Future?

Alright so here is how each child looks like.

Katherine Wayne:15 years old.Is a very friendly child but also has a bit of a temper to her.She always thinks before she does something.She believes that life gets better by choice not chance.
She has blue black hair like her mom but has her dad's eyes.She also got her art interist from her dad.

Stephan Wayne:11 years old.He is allot like his dad.He has a big focabulary but doesn't often use it.He speacks in a very professional way for a young child.He loves weapons but he mostly loves a baton.He is also a over thinker like his mom.He believes that you should do things to feed your soul not your ego and then you will be happy.
He has blue black hair like his mom and has his dad's green eyes.He is very strong for a child but he got his love for excercise from his dad.He also enjoys baking with his mom.

Aiden Wayne:3years old.He is a shy child.He often hides behind his mom.He is a momas boy.He is allot like his mom.Except for his taste in food their he's like his dad.He always sees his mom as his own hero.
He has blue bell eyes and pitch black hair.He likes animals and would often go with his dad to feed them or take Titus for a walk.He mostly likes hamsters like his mom and conviced them to get three hamsters.He may be young but he is a sweet talker.