Blast from the ... Future?

Marinette POV

My day started out as it usually does. I woke up late for school. I got glares as I enter the school and get yelled at. I defeat a akuma and am on my way home.Sudenly I hear an explosion. I look up and saw purple light coming from the sky.A person fell threw it. I prepelled myself towards them and caught her.

I put the girl on the ground and look at her.A gasped escaped my lips as I saw her.She was basically a copy of myself. I heard another scream seeing another person falling. I caught him and put him down as well.The girl ran to us hugging the crying child. I looked at the boy.He had tan skin and has blue bell eye's like mine.He has black spiky hair.

"Excuse me are you two alright?"I asked.The girl looked at me with tears in her eyes."I know this will sound strange but you're our mom.We're you're kids from the future."I gasped and now saw she has green eyes.Her voice was soft and angelic."Why did you come to the past?"I asked and then before she can answer the little boy ran into my arms sobing."Maman?"the boy asked as I calmed him down. I detransformed and I took the two children home.

After my parents qeusioned me about them and I got they're names that are Aiden and Katherine.She explained that I am needed in Gotham and that my future husband will help me find our second oldest Stephan.After that we have to send them back to they're time.So now I'm on a airplane.Me a 16 year old with her future 15 year old daughter and 3 year old son.

I had Aiden sit in my lap as he slept and Katherine was busy drawing.Apperantly she and her dad well my future husband does it together almost every single day. I fell asleep after two hours.

💋💋💋💋Timeskip 💋💋💋💋
💋 Hawkmoth is a lonely jerk💋

I am now in my apartment while Katherine and Aiden sleep of they're jet lag. I decided to transform and run on the rooftops for a bit.The I heard a explosion and looked towards the sky to see the sky is a femiliare purple. I saw a boy fall. I ran but someone caught him before I could. I looked at the person and saw it was robin. I gagged a bit at his costume but held it in. I heard movement behind me. I turned around and saw Red Hood eith crossed arms."Who are you?"He asked me.

"Ladybug obviously if you haven't noticed my outfit yet"I deadpanned at him. I heard a snicker and saw Nightwing landed on my right side and red robin on my other."What are you doing in Gotham?"I heard a deep voice say. I turned around and saw Batman standing there."I'm obviously on a mission woah for detective's you guy's are pretty slow."I heard more laughing then my yo-yo ring.Batman was about to speak but I put a finger up then answered"Hi?"

"Mom we need help!"

"Hang on I'm on my way!"

I hang up then I ran past them. I felt them follow me but ignored it. I saw a monster was attacking my apparrment. I threw my yo-yo and it wrapped around his head. I threw him behind me. I looked at it and saw it was a griffon with a man on it.The man wore a suit that was mostly brown and has feathers on his shoulders and on the ends of his cape.He has a mask that looks like talons.He wore a neclace that was a feather and it's purpke.Gatcha.

"Hand over the bratz."He said that sounds like a screatch."Never leave them out of this."I growled. I saw Katherine run with Aiden.Red hood took them. I sighed then brought my attention to the akuma."Give up you're akuma and return to your own fukking timeline!"I yelled at him while lunging.He dodged but I still managed to get his neclace.

I smached it and purified it's akuma and amock. I fell to my knees as my head spun."Mom!"I heard Katherine yell before I passed out.

Damian POV

I caught a boy as he fell from the sky. I informed my family of a person on the opposite roof and the quickly went to them. I placed the boy down and looked at him. I looked at him he has green eyes and blue black hair.He wore his hair like I wear mine.He doesn't look older than 11.He put out his hand to me."Hi my name is Stephan.I'm you're second eldest child in the future."I stared at him in dis believe before my com went of.

"She's on the move."Hood said and I said I quite​ shit under my breath."Let me ques your chasing a laby in red and black spandex suit.Jip that's mom for you."I looked at him and raised a brow which he only shrugged to."Believe me you guys won't catch her until she defeat Griff.She then passes out."I listened over the com."Fuck she passed out.""Watch your language master Jason.""Hodd bring the two kids.Nightwing bring the girl. I will bring this one.Apparently something strange is happening and all of us are involved."

Should I continue with this one.It just popped into my head and I had to wright it.Vote or comment if you want me to continue.