Swanlake 3

As the weeks passed Marinette has become hopeful again.How? Well since she met Jason and Damian they would come and visit her.They tried to come up with a plan to free her from the whorlocks grasped.As the weeks past she grew a sibling like bond with Jason.

She also grew a bond with Damian.He may be cold sometimes but he cared about her and she knew it.He slowly took down his protective walls around her.She was developing romantic feelings towards the young prince.She just hopes he feels the same and he could be the one to save her from the One night on they're visit the Agrests landed infront of them.The forest people and creature's serounded the young maiden and princes in a protective circle.

Damian pulled Marinette towards him with her in his arms.He held her protectively."So this is why you still refuse to take my son's hand in marriage.Ha pathetic I will let them join the curse.Wait no you will still have them then.Mm maby killing them will help you realise marrying my son is the best option."Gabriel said taking his wand out.

He was about to cast a spell when Adrien spoke."Father she has grown tirring kill her and then we can find a me a new bride who is obedient."Gabriel smirked then spoke his spell.He sent a spell towards Marinette.Damian turned them the spell hit his back but with so much force both of them went flying.Damian fell on his back and Marinette on his chest her small hand on his.

A blinding light filled the forest.Once it was gone all the people who where under the spell where free.Plagg and Tikki's powers where back and stronger than before.They looked back and saw the couple standing up Marinettes once blue and old dress was now a red balgown that turnes black at the bottom.Her hair was no longer in pigtails it laid loosley against her back she also had a tiara on her head it had a red crystal in it that glowed as she glared at the men infront of her.Damians once black suite became darker and he had a red tie.His hair was spiekier than normal.His scowl was deeper than usual and his eyes where full of determination.

Marinette walked towards Emily and took her hands.The crystal glowed and then a light serounded her.She had magical chains restraining her.Marinette scowled then she broke them.The crystal took the magic and turned it pure.A butterfly formed from it.Its wings where pure white and flew of.Everywhere it landed it broke the spell's that Gabriel has casted.

The barier fell and the kings men stromed in.Gabriel tried casting spells but they where caught by Marinette and Damian.He tried to flee but was stopped by the mistical creatures."Just give up Gabriel."Emily said as she stood next to Marinette.She was glaring at both men.She was descusted to think her son became like that.

Both men where thrown in jail.Marinette was reunited with her parents and was preposed to by Damian.She accepted it and they got married.She was happy.She finally broke through his curse with the help of her true love.

And it's finnished hope you enjoyed my take of swanlake Daminette style.