eawdat alhabi alddayie

Damian had met a young girl when he was on a mission.He had got to learn her for the little while he was in Paris.Her name was Marinette and she wanted to be a fashion designer.He grew a liking to the girl but refused to admit it.When he had to return with his mother to the league of assassin's he vowed to see her again.

When he started living with his father he used the batcomputer to get more information about her.In secret of course.The more he learned about her the more he wants to see her again.When he turned 13 something stange happened.Some how he couldn't get any information about her.It's like it's being blocked.No matter what he tried on whatever device it won't show.It's like she never excisted.

He couldn't even access his own file on her.Everytime he tried a big ladybug appeared on the screen then stayed till he left.He let out a groan as his family entered the batcave.The Ladybug still displayed on the screen tonting him.Its red colour with five dots sat on all the screens of the bat computer.

They saw how he erased what was in the search engine then typeing in something else.Just for the ladybug to appear​ again.He ran his fingers through his hair and groaned once more.Tim looked at the screen and saw the name.

Marinette Dupain Cheng.

He then made his aswell as the rest of his families presence known.He pulled Damian away from the screen and then typed it in.It showed the ladybug again but he realised it's a hacking traidmark.Her personal information well all her information is blocked from preying eyes like theyrs.

He started to figurisly type on the keyboard almost making it look like it's going to snap in half.Little by little the ladybug started to pixelate.When it was gone they could only get basic information.

Marinette Dupain Cheng
Born on ......
Parents Tom Dupain and Sabine Cheng
School France Dupont High
Age 16
Gender:F
Heritage.Frence Asian

That's all that showed.No matter what secions he tried the ladybug would pixelate to reveal anymore information about Marinette.He looked at Damian but saw he was at his side.Looking at the picture of a certain bluenette.His jaw was on the floor. He tried once more but then he saw a timer going of from 2 min.He typed in again but this only made the timer increase it's speed.

Suddenly a video displayed on the screen.She wore a red spandex suit and her hair was in two pigtails.She was glaring at the screen."The information you're trying to access is of limits just like all the people who lives in Paris France.It's to ensure the safety of our citizens from Hawk Moth.So please stop trying to access it or you're device will be ceruppted."the video ended.

Tim tried again but pink light serounded the computer and it stopped working.Everything in the batcave started malfunctioning because the bat computer is down.Suddenly a white portal opened up.The girl from the video came through glaring atthem.She should have known it was the batfam.

She walked up to Tim and pulled his chair away from the computer.She kneeled and closed her eyes.A few seconds pass with nothing happening then her hands glow red.She puts her hand against the batcomputer then a spere came out.It was pink but glowed red.She threw it in the air then yelled."Miraculous Ladybug!"Ladybugs flew around the batcave restoring​ everything.The bat boy's stood astonished as she stood up.She glared at each of them.

"Didn't that message mean anything to you?"she questioned the still stuned men."We where just helping Robin get information so sorry if it's such a big deal."Red Hood said in a sarcastic manor.She once more glared at him making him suck under it.She could beat the bat glare with her ladybug glare."That message is pit on for a reason.Where facing a villian that can turn even a baby into a villian and he has multiple times.He even turned a old man into a monster made of bread who hates anything that's new.He could target a single civilian to get to me and my partner.So yeah it is important."

She started talking louder as she continued."So if you'll be good boy's stop snooping."She walked into the portal once more.Before it closed Robin also went through."Why did you just do that?"Ladybug questioned the vigilant as he stood infront of her."Because I would never forget you Angel that mask doesn't make much defrince.""Damian but how..."she was cut of by his lips on hers.She melted into the kiss.He knew he would find her again.