Drawn to you3

Damian POV

My father made us go to Paris with him.He recieved a letter from a candidate for a Wayne scholarship.Me and Tim have to go undercover to see if she is like she sounds.We also heard from the Kent's here is some sort of villian.We walked into the school and saw allot of children.People where standing in groups socialising with they're friends.

One group out of all of them stood out.It was a big group and you could hear people yelling.Tim and I made our way to the group and saw what the comotion was.A sosage haired girl was standing next to a ombre haired girl with glasses who was yelling at a blond who had white sunglasses on her head.Next to her stood a tanned skinned boy he had glasses and a red cap.Behind them stood.WAIT.THATS THE GIRL I KEEP DRAWING.She had her hair loose.Her bluebell eyes had worry in it as she placed her hands on the boy and girls shoulders.She had porcelain skin.She wore a blue dress and a black belt with heels.

"Demon spawn you ok you look like you've seen a ghost.""It's her that's the girl I keep drawing."I stood frozen in my place while Tim gasped and got his phone out."Well we can introduce you to her later we must go get our schedules from the office."I nodded and followed him.We got our schedules and went to our classes.

I looked at my schedule and saw I was in a miss Bustiers class.Clasroom 54 alright lets go.The bell rang and everyone went to there classes. I walked to my class and knocked. I heard a cheerful voice say come in. I opened the door and walked in. I heard wispering throughout the classroom but I don't pat it much mind.

"Morning please introduce yourself to the class and tell us a little more about yourself."She asked in French."Good morning my name is Damian Drake and I'm from America."was all I said. I felt my hand tingling like I usually do when I draw. I looked up and saw her she sat with wide eyes and her lips slightly parted.She gave me a smile that I might as well admit made my heart skip a beat.

Not that I would say it out loud. I gave her a nod and a slight smile like I do when I'm with my pet's or painting."You can take a seat next to Nino in front of Marinette.Please raise you're hands."She raised her hand as well as the boy I saw earlier with his red cap. I walked to my seat and smiled at her.

Suddenly I heard a thump and looked towards the door to see Jason with wide eyes on the floor."Excuse me but who might you be?"miss Bustier asked him."Sorry mam I'm the new self defense teacher Jason Drake. I just wanted to inform the class that next period I want you all in the stadium."he smirked at me and I scoffed at him.Not that anyone noticed it anyway.

"So you're related to Damian?"she questioned and he nodded."Yeah I'm 6 years older than him he's my younger brother."she nodded and then he left. I breathed out a breath of relief as I felt Marinette tap my shoulder. I looked at her and she gave me a piece of paper.

'Hi I'm Marinette looks like where soulmates let's talk in break but here's my number aswell

Xxxxxxxxx'

I smiled at her and nodded.Then I got a text from Todd saying.'Is the world ending or did you smile?'

I replied'Mine no but after school yours will.'