Important Notice

Hello to everyone that might have read some of my previous books.I'm extremely sorry about discontinuing them just because I know how many people want to know how I was going to continue the story I created.

Allot has happened to me in the past three years and I'm mentally not the same anymore.Thats why I discontinued those stories because I know that I wouldn't be able to write the same way that I did before.

I'm going to try and explain my reasons for why I changed mentally.Starting with the covid 19 pandemic I know it effected allot of people and allot of people close to me got it and are still suffering with some of the after effects of it.In February 2021 I saw my grandmother pass away right in front of me.I lived with her for 11years of my live and then I was suddenly thrown into my parents home that I wasn't appart of for most of my life.

I also struggled with my health allot thanks to the whole insident.I was pushed away by allot of people I considered my friends while in a that state not even a month after it happened.Then a year later on the 3 February 2022 I was in an armed robbery with some of my friends and me and my friend where held at gun point.Luckily no one was seriously injured from it.The thing was that after that we suffered from PTSD and we where grade 12 learners.The rest of our grade though that we where lying and would pester us.

I had to relive that night allot of time because I was the only one that could tell the events of the night without going into shock.Thanks to some people in my grade I had to go home because they caused me to have panic attacks and flash backs of the events where my whole body would freeze and I just relive that event.

I went to counceling for all of these but it didn't help much but hey despite that I still passed my Matric with a bachelor's degree so I atleast did something right.

FYI I did not post this for sympathy I just felt like I owed my readers a fair explanation as to why I can't continue previous stories that I wrote.