Where's my hoodie?

Damian POV

I was going through my closet searching for my favourite red hoodie but stangly couldn't find it. I went to Drake's room and 'asked' if he saw it.After returning his coffee well more like his lifeline I went to Todd's room. I saw him talking to his tiger stuffed animals.

He was talking about why guns is so much better than a baton. I 'asked' him about it and then gave him back his decapitated tiger. I went to Grayson's​ room but heard some noises and decided to just walk past. I went to the kitchen and saw Alfred.As I was about ask father started talking to me.

"Damian you'll be showing around a French class.They won the trip to Gotham through a film called 'Horificator' so you will be their tour guide.Quickly eat breakfast because you leave in 5 minutes."I didn't even try to argue because I know there's no point I won't win. I nodded then quickly ate my breakfast then Alfred took me to Wayne hotel.As I entered I saw a class split into two.The bigger one has a harlot that thinks sosages is fashionable. I looked at the other group then something caught my eye.

My angel stood their smirking while whering my favourite red hoodie. I shook my head and walked over to her."How did you know and also how did you get my hoodie?"i questioned."Well my favourite of the Wayne brother's got me your hoodie and the other convinced Bruce to make you the tourguide."She said making me groan.

"It's a good thing I decapitated Todd's Tiger plusie then and Grayson's hair will just get an extra colour added to it."I smirked then looked back at her."No you won't Monsieur demon.Well not if you don't want kisses.Remember Dick has a fiancé and it'll let Mar'i think it's okey to do that."she scolded me."Mar'i won't even remember it she's only a year old."I argued."NO YOU'RE NOT GOING TO DO IT AND IF YOU DO I'LL FIND OUT.I'LL TAKE AWAY YOUR KATANA IF YOU DO!"She exclaimed.

"Mari-trash how could you be so mean to a guy you just me?"a blond boy exclaimed in French."So angel how could we have just met if we've been dating for 6 years already?"I asked with a smirk. I saw some shocked faces then the sosiage girl stepped forward.

"Monsieur I don't know how much she's paying you to lie but she's just trying to make Adrien jealous."she said then batted her obviously fake eyelashes at me.Trying and failing to look seductive."Why would she do that if Agrest is already dating my best​friend?"Just then Kent walked in and put his arm around Agrests waist then kissed him.

"Let's go I feel like I'm loosing more brainsells with them tgen with my brother's.""But Dami you're​giving the tour.""No I'll make Grayson do it so that he could avoid walking around with purple hair."I smirked and put my arm around my angels waist successfully leaving with her.