Drawn to you 2

Marinette POV

I was sitting in my garden of inspiration.(Rever to the mister pigeon episode.So that place.😅I don't know it's name sorry.) I wore a pink sundress and had my hair down. I was drawing in my sketchbook. I strangely always draw the same boy.At the age of eleven I started drawing in a robin outfit.My parents tell me it's a soulmate thing.

Like if you're soulmate likes music you strangely sing songs about them.If you love baking you bake something inspired by them.If you love drawing(or designing) you draw them.So what ever you're talent is it leads you to them.

I drew him standing by a canvas.He has jet black hair, pearsing green eyes and a slight smile on his face.He wore black jeans with a red shirt.He had allot of brushes in jars in the background allong with paint and canvases.

I smiled at the drawing. I only have a few of him smiling.The only one's of him smiling is with his pet's, painting or hanging out with his friends.Well the hanging out with his friends is pretty small just barely visible but still.He should really smile more.

I sighed and closed my sketchbook. I looked out into the distance smiling.This is life just to be able to see this beauty is a blessing. I looked at the eiffel tower and gasped as I saw another villian.O well better do my job.