Blast from the ... Future?

Damian POV

"Alright hold up so you're the kids of demon and pixie over there."Jason asked for the seventh time."Yeah basically I'm Katherine the eldest then it's Stephan and then the youngest is Aiden."Katherine said as she sat next to the girl.

"Alright so how do we wake her up?"Dick asked her."Easy uncle J try to take her earings."Jason tried to take her earings.The girls eye's shot open she grabbed his arm twisted it behind his back then threw him across the room.He hit the wall harshly.The three children laughed as Jason groaned."No one touches my Miraculous!"the girl growled.

"Atleast he didn't go through​ and wall this time."I heard Stephan wisper.She looked around she was on alert her eye's fell on Katherine and she relaxed a bit."Where are we?"she asked as she rubbed her head. I heard a beep and she tensed a bit."Mom calm down we are with dad.They know everything."She sighed then said something in French I didn't quite get.A pink light serounded her and her costume vanished.A  creature appeared it is mostly red but has a black sirkle on her forehead.She also has big blue eyes.

"A gaint bug,mouse BUGMOUSE!"Grayson yelled and ran out of the room.The three laughed again and the girl sighed rubbing her temple's."So that's how I sounded sorry for that Tikki.""It's fine Marinette luckily you didn't throw knives at me like Hyppolita did."the creature said."I must be helusinating."Tim said and then she looked at us."Oh sorry I'm Marinette Dupain Cheng and this is Tikki my kwami."She said."Greetings I'm Damian.The one drinking coffee over there is Tim.The one you threw at the wall is Jason.The person eho ran out of the room is Dick.That is my father Bruce and the person who walked in is...""Hi Grandpa alfred"

"She knows Alfred how how how!"I looked at him and​ he passed out."Star is that you?"Alfred questioned.She nodded then Alfred immediately hugged her."How are you in Gotham where are you're parents.How the fu...heck are you a Miraculous holder?"he asked I can't believe it he almost sweared.Like alfred almost sweared for real.

"1 I bought a ticket and flew here.2my parents are still in Paris with the bakery they can't just leave it.3Master Fu gave me Tikki at the age of 13 so I was chosen.""Don't forget you're also the gaurdian Marinette sssince 14."I looked and saw a kwami that looks like a snake.She facepalmed."I was getting to that sass."

A portal opened scaring the living daylights out of everyone except Marinette and the kids."Fluff is this you're doing or future Bunnix again."

I raised a brow then a woman with pink hair steps through she has a white and blue suit."Hi baby bug. I saw you found out a bit of your future."

Marinette POV

I sighed and looked at her."So it was necessary to send my future children here to make me meet my future husband?"I asked."Don't look at me like that.An akuma sent them here I had to wait till all three where together.If you don't believe me ask yourself."I looked towards the portal and saw a woman stepping out.She has a ladybug suit simular to mine but her arms legs and stumak is black.Her hair is in a pixie cut.Next to her stood a man with a shaep jawline.He was wearing the Robin costume.

He had his arm wrapped around her waist.She smiled then talked."Hi minnie me thanks for looking after our children."I smiled at he...wait no myself.This is so confusing. I now understand how Alix felt with timetagger."It wasn't a problem. Katherine and Aiden where sweet hearts I didn't quite meet Stephan but if he's like his siblings he should also be."

"O yeah Minnie me you better keep her safe or I will make sure to come kick your well my woah honey you where right this is confusing."Future me laughed.Then the three ran to the future us hugging them. I heard them laugh then I saw the others come in.Well Dick came back and Jason woke up."Well we should get going."

The future Damian said as he kissed future me's cheek.Making me blush."Mom dad get a room."Katherine and Stephan said at the same time.Future Damian smirked then said "Alright as long as you don't mind getting another sibling."the two exchanged​ looks before shouting no and running into the portal.

Future me blushed and hit him aside the head."Damian Wayne get youre ass through that portal before I throw you through."His eye's widen well as much as you can tell with the Domino mask on.He ran throw then future me gave me a two finger salute and left next to bunnix."Well that was interesting."Jason said and then laughed as he just figured out how scared Damian is of me in the future.

That part with future Damian saying
"Alright as long as you don't mind getting another sibling." That has legit happened to me and my sister.My dad told us that when I was 9. I almost passed out like legitly.

I already have a brother and a sister I don't need another one.No thank you.That would make me insane.My brother is already driving me nuts imagine another one.No tnx I prefer us to just be three.