DNA

Ok so this one is a twin au of Damian and Mari.It was requested as a book but I'm to lazy so it's a one shot now.

Inspired by the song DNA by-Lia Marie Johnson

It was a exciting day for members of the league of assassin's.Today is the day the demon's daughter gives birth to they're new heir.Everyone was excited but didn't let it show.All throughout the compound was training all except the one medical bay where Talia was giving burth.After a half hour a beautiful boy was born.He had hair like his father but his mothers green eyes.

Just as she was about to hold him she feels more pain."Theirs another one.Come on push."After a whipe another cry emited throughout the medical bay.It was a little girl.She had black hair like her father she even has his blue eyes.She was an image of good.When Talia brought the two children before him he was furious."Kill the girl a woman can't be the demon head."Those word infuriated her.He didn't kill her daughter.She wouldn't kill her.She raised Marinette in secret so that she could one of the strongest assassin's that ever lived.Even stronger than her own twin.

Thalia kept Marinettes excistance away from Damian.He wouldn't even blink if he found out his mother had to kill his twin.When Death stroke attacked and killed Ra's Al Guhl she made sure Damian went to his father while Marinette trained with her.As she grew older Thalia could see she is indeed her father's child.

After they defeated Death stroke Marinette was trained to be able to survive even the worst tourcher there is.She mastered every language there is as well as they're fighting style.She was also resourceful she could make a plan in mere second and execute it just as quickly.She even mastered hacking within an hour when she was learning.She even won against her mother in a every spar they did.

She was exceptional but the when Batman and his team attacked the league after she took Damian they found her.She refused to leave but her mother ordered her to.She was a strange person especially coming from the league of assassin's.She was a friendly person that showed emotions freely without worry.She was the opposite​ of Damian.He was a emotionless,rude young man.She waa a angel she shpwed emotions freely and was kind and respected every single person.

It was hard to believe a girl like that was the daughter of Thalia Al Guhl.Well they do say that DNA doesn't make you the same as you're parents.You may not be able to stop it but you can let it be an advantage to yourself.