𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆-𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

"PSST LILI

"PSST LILI." the sleeping girl groaned as she felt someone shaking her arm. not wanting to give up her sleep yet, lilith groaned turned her body away from where the person was shaking her.

"lilith you did not just turn your back to me."  lilith heard the person say, the slowly beginning to wake girl smiling as she snuggled her head more into her pillow as the shaking of her arm started again.

"lilith adelaide grey you turn your arse around."

lilith sighed, opening her eyes before turning around to see the light from the sunrise coming through her window appearing on her sisters face.

"what do you want? i was happily sleeping." lilith groaned as she sat herself up, resting her back against her headboard. she watched as her sister sat herself down next to lilith on her bed, joining her on resting her own back against the headboard.

"i have a proposition for you." tiana spoke out, lilith tilting her head towards her sister to whom was looking straight forward, looking like she was focusing her eyes on the wall on the other side of her room.

"what is it?"

"how would you feel on going on a mission of our own?" lilith leaned forward, that grabbing tiana's attention, the older sister looking at lilith- but still holding a blank expression on her face.

"what kind of mission?"

"a rescue mission." tiana answered quickly, the two sisters keeping eye contact.

"resc-rescue mission? wait- do you think tha-"

"yes. yes i do- i think something's gone wrong, and uncle sam isn't telling us something." lilith looked at tiana, the younger grey furrowing her eyebrows at her sister.

"what makes you think that?" lilith asked her sister as she got up from her bed, walking over to open her curtains to allow the sunshine into her room as she was now fully awake.

it had been a week since the boys left for the mission and normally that wouldn't worry lilith as most of the missions she had done would often last over a week or even two.

"i overheard sam talking to gared- you know his best pal or whatever he likes to call him, his partner is crime or fuck knows." lilith laughed at tiana's words before nodding her head, telling her sister that she knew what was she was getting at. "-but yeah anyway, i heard him talking about the boys' mission and that he had received news."

"what news was that?" tiana shrugged as she watched lilith look through her drawers, picking out an outfit for today.

"i don't know- he started to whisper it and then we he noticed i was near, him and gared went into his office." tiana responded, lilith narrowing her eyes at her sister of whom nodded her head at the question of 'really?' that lilith was thinking of in her head.