𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲

The streets of San Francisco were quiet in the early hours of the morning, with Marcus sitting on an uncomfortable bench, a glum look plastered onto his face

It had been a three days since the night of killing Chester. Three days since Lilith was shot. The moment of her bleeding out on to the stone pavement scarring Marcus's memory.

The boy felt guilty, if he hadn't of come to Kings Dominion in the first place, no harm would have come his friends way.

Panic began to grow in Kings Dominion in the absence of Master Lin as well as Master Gao, some of the students growing concerned for their headmaster.

Marcus however, only cared for the life of his friends.

Lex was traumatised from Lilith bleeding out heavily in his arms, when she grew unconscious, he lost it. Marcus had never seen Lex look so vulnerable, tears falling down his face, of which blended into Lilith's last few remaining tears on her face.

Petra showed vulnerability too as she cried, her makeup smudging, of which Marcus consoled the girl as Billy stood still, in shock. The green haired boy looked frozen as he stared down at his best friend, slowly dying from the bullet wound that had come her way from the gun of El Chapo.

Marcus had pulled himself out of his hug with Petra when he saw Billy beeline down the street. The group shouted his name but he ignored every call, the look on the groups face showing concern for the green haired boy.

To avoid any further harm to her friends, Maria had made her over to El Chapo after walking over to Lilith, shedding a few tears as she leaned down to hug her.

Marcus had protested to Maria for her not to go, but Maria insisted, walking away with the cartel, leaving the injured and traumatised King Dominions alone in the street, outside of the blown up house that was Shabnam's.

So here he was, sitting alone as early risers passed by, intrigued in their own lives, Marcus enjoying the quietness of the city at this time of day.

"Thought I would find you here."

Marcus flinched, turning around to see Billy looking down at him, the lack of sleep taking a physical toll on the green haired boy.

"Yeah... wanted to enjoy the quietness of the city." Billy nodded, sitting himself down beside the frowning boy, giving him a reassuring pat.

"You know she is okay right?" Marcus nodded, gulping as he looked to Billy, a faint smile across his face.

"Well she's flying back to Cheshire tonight and after what's happening at Kings Dominion with the absence of both Master Lin and Gao, Samuel Grey has offered us to join them back in the UK."