𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲

After the mishap that occurred during Master Zane's lesson, Lilith decided to spend the rest of her free day in her room

After the mishap that occurred during Master Zane's lesson, Lilith decided to spend the rest of her free day in her room. She came to the realisation that she grew very short-tempered to the students of whom attended King's Dominion alongside her.

Marcus especially.

Lilith couldn't keep her anger to herself whenever she came face to face with the boy and seeing him with Maria, made Lilith's blood boil. Sitting on her bed, music blasting through her room, Lilith began to doodle in one of her old diaries.

Taking a deep breath, Lilith rubbed her eyes as she grew tired both physically and emotionally. Seeing her family, the last few days made Lilith have a rollercoaster of emotions that she hasn't had since her breakdown a few years back.

"Lilith!" She darted her head to her door as continuing knocking sounds were being made. She scoffed as she looked down at her watch.

"Who the fuck is deciding to come to my room now? It's nine o'clock for fuck sake." She groaned as she got up from her bed. Opening the door with some force, Lilith grew annoyed at the person standing before her.

Lilith was about to shout at the boy standing before her, when she saw his teary eyes, making the girl look taken aback. Still not saying anything, Lilith moved to the side allowing Marcus in her room as she closed the door behind him.

"Is everything okay?" Lilith asked the boy as he sat himself on her bed, his head in his hands.

"Marcus..." He ignored the girl as he looked down at the floor. Lilith sighed as she walked over slowly to the boy, sitting close next to him. "Hey..." Marcus felt Lilith's hand on his knee as he looked up.

"Why did you, Marcus Lopez Arguello, come to my room, out of all rooms may I add, to come and cry?" Marcus laughed lightly as Lilith smiled, glad to not see the boy sad for a second.

"You know in Vegas, when I said I saw Chester?"

Lilith nodded, remembering when Marcus told Lilith about him seeing his roommate in the boys' home at the hotel, but due to Marcus being as high as a kite, he thought it was just an hallucination.

"The one that gave you that scar?" Marcus nodded as he lifted his hand up, trailing across his scar.

"He's found me."

"What? I thought he was just an hallucination Marcus?" Lilith asked as she brought her legs up, crossing them as she sat further back on her bed, her hands resting against her legs.

"Yeah well so did I... but I just got a phone call from him?" Marcus joined Lilith further back on her bed, as he rested his back against her bedframe. Lilith looked intensely at the boy as he spoke.

"He mentioned you... and how he saw you try to hide Chico's body..."

"He knows that Chico is dead?!" Lilith leaned forward; her eyes widened as she looked at Marcus. "Marcus! This is bad!"

"Do you not think I know that already Lilith!" Lilith leaned back at the sudden outburst from the boy sitting next to her as she avoided his eye contact. Normally Lilith wouldn't take someone shouting at her, but tonight, Lilith was just not in the mood to talk to anyone, let alone become confrontational with Marcus.

"Okay... I was waiting for you to lash out on me for shouting." Lilith shook her head, a small smile crawling onto her face before she shook it off.

"You didn't give me the chance to." Marcus smiled as Lilith looked into his eyes.

"Well we have to find Chico in three days... cause if we don't, we're all screwed."

"Why do we have three days?" Lilith asked, worry covering her face.

"If we don't... Chester is going to drop Chico's head off to his dead, telling him we did it."

"Oh fuck..."

"Yeah... oh fuck."

***********

The following day after Marcus dropping the bombshell on Lilith, she felt on edge. She was determined to make sure that Chester, also known as fuckface, wouldn't get the satisfaction of destroying Marcus or any of the Las Vegas six's lives.

After panicking for an hour or two after telling Lilith about his phone call, Marcus thanked the girl before leaving to his own room for the night, needing to sleep off the emotions he had been feeling.

He had no idea why he went straight to Lilith instead of going to his girlfriend or Willie or Billy. But once Marcus got off the phone with Chester, the first-person Marcus thought of was Lilith. He was surprised when Lilith opened the door, she allowed the boy to come in, he was waiting for her to tell him to go annoy someone else and slam the door in his face.

The next morning, Lilith decided to have some downtime before classes started as she walked up to the graveyard for a smoke. Upon arriving at the graveyard, she saw Marcus sitting on one of the walls, his journal in his hand. Lilith watched the boy as he looked deep in his own thoughts that he didn't hear the girl making her way towards him.

"How are you feeling?" Marcus jumped as she slammed close his journal, looking up to see Lilith with a slight smile on her face as she looked down at him.

"I mean I could be better."

"That's understandable." Lilith said as she sat down next to the boy, leaning her head against the wooden beam, pulling her legs up onto the stone wall.

"How are you feeling this morning?" Marcus asked the girl as he placed his journal down next to him.

"Well considering we're getting blackmailed and we are at risk of being found out for covering Maria's backside for killing Chico... I say I'm pretty good."

"Lilith..."

"It's true though Marcus... let's not argue and ruin this beautiful moment of me actually tolerating you." Lilith smiled as she pulled a pack of cigarettes out from her back pocket.

"Fancy one?"

Lilith held out a cigarette for Marcus, of which he gladly took as Lilith took one out for herself before lighting both of their cigarettes.

"This feels weird." Marcus spoke up as he took a puff of his cigarette.

"What does?"

"Us speaking without fighting."

"Don't get used to it Arguello, I'm just feeling sorry for you because you came crying to my room last night." Lilith smirked as she took a puff of her cigarette as Marcus's eyes began to pierce into her own.

Lilith coughed, breaking their eye contact as she got up from the wall, taking another puff of her cigarette.

"I'll see you later Arguello. Don't cry too much when I've gone."

Lilith watched as Marcus rolled her eyes, making her blow him a kiss as she walked away leaving the boy once again in his thoughts up at the graveyard.

"She always does this." He mumbled to himself as he continued to smoke his cigarette watching Lilith until she disappeared down the stairs.