𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲

Lilith and Marcus alongside the rest of the Las Vegas crew stuck closely together the next few days since the night up at the graveyard

Lilith and Marcus alongside the rest of the Las Vegas crew stuck closely together the next few days since the night up at the graveyard. Lilith had grown to tolerate Maria at a higher rate than she ever thought she would, allowing the two to become somewhat friends, not only surprising Lilith and Maria but in fact the rest of the group.

The sun had slowly begun to disappear behind the tall skyscrapers situated in San Francisco as Lilith turned the corner of one of the many streets that made up the city. Throughout the day, Lilith had planned alongside Saya to scout the city looking to where Chester and his hill-billy mates had located themselves.

Marcus disliked the plan, not wanting either of the two girls to be roaming the streets alone, not only worrying about Chester finding them, but also Lilith's brother, Jason, finding her and taking her away without the group's knowledge. Both girls ignored the boys unnecessary worrying, as they separated to different areas in the city, Lilith heading to the more built up areas that made up San Francisco, Saya heading towards the quiet and suburban areas.

The wind flew, hitting against Lilith's skin, making her tug onto her leather jacket, wanting to try and contain or generate heat from the two layers of clothes she had on currently. Taking a deep breath, Lilith huddled her arms together, looking around her surroundings, realising she had never taken in the wonderful sights of the city.

The recent events over the last few days made Lilith happy and contempt. With her friendship with Marcus being back to how it was and even making amends with Maria, it all made Lilith feel more relaxed of which led her to feel like she could trust the five friends she had made and grown so close to.

Scanning the roads around her, Lilith felt at ease, considering she had to worry about being hunted down by either Chester or her darling sweet brother. The lights illuminated from the buildings as the sky grew dark, the moon quickly replacing the sun in the sky.

After walking for some time, Lilith began to grow confused to her whereabouts, not recognising this part of the city. Scanning the area, she saw a few figures walking behind her, not growing suspicious to them. Turning her attention away from the group and their confusions, she continued to walk, turning the corner onto more of a dimly lit street of San Francisco.

Lilith could still the hear the voices of the boys behind her, their laughs echoing throughout the quiet street. Tilting her head, Lilith tried to focus her hearing onto the conversation happening behind her.

"I saw Tiana the other day."

Lilith stopped in her tracks. Turning her head, she looked the four boys in the eyes, them immediately stopping too metres away from her.

"Hi boys." Lilith smirked, giving them a slow wave. Two of the boys looked at one another, their eyes widening. "Could you guys tell me where a girl called Tiana lives?"