𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

Lilith made her way up to the graveyard as she wanted a break away from classes to practice her archery

Lilith made her way up to the graveyard as she wanted a break away from classes to practice her archery. Recently, Lilith has been focusing on her improving the power of her punches and hand to hand combat, and decided that maybe it was time for her to practice using her bow and arrow.

Lilith was going for a different look today, as she had decided to put her hair into two plaits. As she was about to open the door to the graveyard, she heard two voices.

"You two still haven't done it yet?"

"We decided to wait."

It was Marcus and Billy. Lilith smirked as she was about to open the door, ready to interrupt their little chat when she heard Billy speak again.

"Why risk all this just to die a virgin?"

"Hey, do you think i should get Maria a one month anniversary gift?"

Lilith choked on her own spit.

"He didn't get me any presents for our anniversary?" Lilith mumbled to herself before slapping herself across the face. "Forget about it Lilith."

Not wanting to hear anymore of the conversation, Lilith decided to open the door as Billy spoke up to Marcus.

"Now i see why your hymen's intact."

The two boys looked over to the door as Lilith walked through the door. Lilith mentally slapped herself as she made eye contact with Marcus.

Marcus watched the girl close the door of the graveyard as she walked past the two boys. He continued to watch as Lilith walk towards her archery target.

"Hey Lilith."

"Hi Billy."

Lilith waved at the green haired boy, ignoring Marcus's stare on her.

"How you feeling on this fine day?" Billy asked the girl.

"Bloody brilliant thank you Billy, just practicing my archery skills, so I'm ready to fight."

"Fight who Lilith?" Billy asked as he saw Lilith smirk his way.

"Oh i don't mind, people who cheat maybe?" Billy smirked as he tried not to laugh whilst Marcus just watched the girl flick her plaits as they hit her back.

"Yeah people who cheat are the worse."

"Aren't they just? Thank you for agreeing Billy."

Billy stuck his thumb up, Lilith doing the same as she continued to walk towards the archery target.

"Really Billy?"

"What?"

Marcus rolled his eyes as he snatched the blunt out of Billy's hand.

"Anyway back to my question."  Marcus spoke, as he smoked the blunt.

"Yes, you're question Marcus. What was it again?"

Billy laughed as Marcus rolled his eyes once again as he stood with his arms crossed, a look of disappointment sprawled across his face.

"No but really Billy, shall i get Maria a anniversary gift."

"Girls are like Schrödinger's cat." Billy started, as he took Marcus's blunt as he continued to speak. "They both do and do not want you to do the exact thing they asked."

Lilith heard the boys conversation as she walked over to her bow and quiver, taking a deep breathe as she remembered her dad teaching how to shoot a bow.

Intrigued into the boys conversation however, Lilith sat down on the room by the target, her bow in hand as she listened in.

"It's like religion." Billy continued. "God asks you to do a bunch of arbitrary shit, like... not eat shrimp or let linen touch wool. If he asked you to do things that you'd anyway, where's the faith?"

"Is there some advice hidden in all this?" Marcus asked as he took back his blunt, placing it against his mouth.

"With girls and Jesus, you just say whatever they want in the off chance it gets you into heaven."

Lilith rolled her eyes as she then heard Billy begin to sing.

"Oh dear." She mumbled to herself.

"I'm talking about putting a dick, in a body." Lilith rolled her eyes again as Marcus laughed at Billy's little song.

"That Gao lady could use a dick in her body." Marcus spoke.

"You hold it together?" Billy said.

"She just walked around in circles. Never said a word."

"She asked me a couple questions about my dad."

Lilith's head jerked up to look back over to the boys, as she heard Billy mention his dad.

"I told her i was a union man, don't talk to internal affairs."

"How are you holding up with that?"

Lilith looked back down at her bow and quiver, the one had father had gotten her for her eighth birthday. Hearing Billy speak about his dad, caused Lilith to think about hers, and how life would have been different if both her dad and mum were still here.

"I'm good." Billy replied.

Lilith stood up from the wall, angling herself, to prepare herself for getting a bullseye on the target. She took a deep breathe as she brought the bow up, pulling back the string with the arrow.

Steadying her breathe, Lilith aligned up the bullseye with her bow, releasing the arrow quickly after.

"Really I'm fine." She heard Billy continue to say. "My families safe now. I'm free. It's like living your whole life covering in shit, and then one day someone washes it all off you."

"Don't worry about me." Billy said as he patted Marcus's shoulder. "If i were you, i would worry more for that powder keg you're dating."

"What about Lilith?"

"I'm worrying for her." Billy said.

"Why?"

"Well obviously it's nearly her birthday, but that means it's even closer to her mother's birthday. And that my friend. Is a sensitive day."

"What day is it today?"

"It's October 2nd. Which means, her mother's birthday is in two days. Write that on your calendar Arguello."

Marcus looked into Billy's eyes before looking over to Lilith who was hitting the targets effortlessly.

"Because if you annoy her in two days time. I can't be for sure that she won't go though a mental breakdown, or just straight up kill you." Billy said.

"But considering how you two are, either way she wants to straight up kill you."

"Jeez, thanks for that Billy."

"What? It's true."