𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

Marcus watched from the wall as Lilith began to fight Chico, knives in both of their hands, as they attacked each other

The one thing about Chico, in comparison to Lilith, is that he could use his height to his advantage. Yes, he may have looked stronger than Lilith. But, Lilith was in fact stronger as she was more strategic when fighting.

However, the tv was this time when Chico used his height against Lilith, as he grabbed a hold her hand as she picked up, her breathing becoming hitched as he dropped his knife, using his available hand to wrap it around her throat.

"Fuck you." Lilith managed to say inbetween breaths as she attempted to stab Chico with the knife in her hand.

"You're so insecure Chico!" Maria screamed.

Her scream alerted Chico, giving her his full attention, dropping Lilith down to the floor. Lilith banged her head against the floor, her eyesight growing dizzy.

She stuck her middle finger up at the boy as she managed to crawl her way over to Billy, assigning her medical assistance to her best friend, who was bleeding profusely from his wound.

"You got to hurt everyone who looks at you wrong?" Maria continued.

"You're going to kill every guy i look at?"

"I'd say looking at is minimising what you were doing." Chico snapped back at Maria, his eyes narrowing at his girlfriend.

"Unless you were just planning on looking at his dick."

Lilith sniggered at Chico's statement as she looked at Billy's wound, holding pressure against it.

"After everything my family has done for you!" Chico shouted at Maria as their faces stood only inches away from one another. "You'd be dead if it weren't for me!"

"I am dead!" Maria cried her, her voice breaking at her words.

Lilith looked up to the girl crying. Lilith felt sympathy for the girl for only a split second, as she knew how trapped the girl felt, but during the current situation, Lilith did not want to feel for the girl.

"And your family did not save me!" Maria added on to her last statement, tears falling down from her eyes. "They used me!"

"Shut up." Chico interrupted the girl.

"A sweet little Chica who can get close to any target." Lilith looked back up at Maria, her own eyes tearing up a little. Billy's grunt of pain however brought Lilith's attention back upon him as she smiled at him, trying her best to attend to his wounds with little to no resources.