𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

"BILLY! I SWEAR I WILL COME UP THERE AND HIT YOU IF YOU DON'T GET DOWN HERE

"BILLY! I SWEAR I WILL COME UP THERE AND HIT YOU IF YOU DON'T GET DOWN HERE." lilith shouted to her best friend. they were due to go out in the next twenty minutes, as the two best friends had planned on getting tattoos with one another.

movement was heard upstairs, bringing lilith to be optimistic as she awaited to see her green haired best friend.

after the very long and overdue confessions, lilith and marcus were back to being their romantic selves like they once were when they were both students at kings dominion. it had been around six months since then, the couple going very strong since then.

the whole grey family, as well as the kings dominion family, who were indeed definitely family to lilith, had seen the changes in her behaviour. lex and billy recognised her behaviour as one they had seen before when she was first with marcus all those years back,

and to see their best friend smiling, happy and content with herself- was all they asked for.

looking down at her watch, lilith was getting inpatient with her best friend, her foot tapping the wooden floor beneath her.

"hey," lilith jumped at the sound of her boyfriend behind her. she turned around, giving him a shove before saying how much she hated it whenever he would scare her. "-hey it's not my fault that you've gotten all jumpy recently. I could never normally come up behind you and scare you that badly."

"oh so it's my fault? it's not your fault for being an idiot who decides to scare his girlfriend?" lilith said, sarcasm flooding her words as she watched marcus mouth a sorry before giving her a peck.

"you still waiting for billy?"

"yeah."

"and lex?"

"wait is he actually coming along now? he kept saying he wouldn't make it because he had other plans. what kind of plans is that?" marcus raised an eyebrow at lilith before avoiding her eye contact.

"you know something." she said, jabbing his chest. marcus stepped back, holding back his laughter as lilith advanced towards him.

"marcus what do you know that i don't?"

"I know what his plans are."

"what?"

"there's the plan now actually."

lilith followed marcus's gaze, seeing him nod his head to the staircase behind them. lilith turned around to see layla making her way down the stairs, a small smile on her face.

"you have got to be shitting me." lilith mumbled, marcus wrapping his arm around her shoulder, planting a kiss on her temple.

"nope. not shitting with you love. and then there's billy's reasoning for being late." lilith glanced up again, to see petra and billy walking down the stairs, engrossed in their conversation.