𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

The sun was beginning to rise, its bright rays shining through Lilith's window, waking her up

The sun was beginning to rise, its bright rays shining through Lilith's window, waking her up. Looking down to her alarm clock, it was the only hours of morning, the clock just passing six.

Four hours.

Four hours until the comic shop had to be opened by Marcus, making sure no one else besides the group find the shop full of dangerous and deadly explosives.

Not being able to go back to bed, Lilith began to sit herself up when she looked down at her waist to see two hands wrapped firmly around her. Lilith grew alarmed, turning her head to become relieved at the fact both her and Marcus still had their clothes on.

Having too many drinks with Cactus Jack at the bar before dancing with Billy had hugely impacted Lilith in this moment, her head feeling all sort of pains.

The three things Lilith could remember from last night was spotting Saya and Marcus kissing, having a go at Marcus, and then telling him to sleep in her room.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Lilith mumbled to herself, carefully taking Marcus's hands off her waist, pulling one of her pillows off the floor, replacing her waist with the pillows, Marcus's harms instantly tightening around the pillow.

"There's nothing wrong with you."

Lilith turned around, her legs dangling over the side of her bed to see Marcus's eyes wide open, staring at her.

"You really think i don't know the difference between you and a pillow?" Lilith laughed as Marcus places the pillow back to its original place, grabbing her arm, pulling her back down, the two laying beside one another.

"Relax Lilith we only slept in the same bed." Marcus mumbled into his hand as he yawned.

"I know... but still you were kissing Saya last night."

"And now I'm herewith you." Lilith scoffed.

"Manwhore."

Marcus sighed, knowing the comment Lilith had just made was in fact a true statement. The boy had been playing with all three of the girls feelings in the space of a twelve hours. Kissing Maria, then kissing Saya after the concert. If Lilith hadn't have spotted the two kissing, Marcus knew he wouldn't have been with Lilith right now, instead he may have been with Saya, regretting his decisions of taking it further than just a kiss.

But here he was, regretting the decision to kiss Saya, not feeling guilty to Maria as much, but more to Lilith.

"I can see the clogs spinning in that brain of yours." Lilith said, bringing Marcus out of this thoughts to see the girl smiling at him.

"I'm just thinking."

"You thinking?" Marcus nodded. "Well now I'm getting worried... wouldn't want you to hurt yourself." Lilith teased, receiving a shove from Marcus, making the girl gasp.