𝘀𝗶𝘅

As Lilith made her way to AP Black arts noticing that everyone was already sat in their respected seats

As Lilith made her way to AP Black arts noticing that everyone was already sat in their respected seats. As she walked in, everyone in her class glanced up from their desks to watch her walk to her seat. Lilith rolled her eyes at the audience eyeing her as she threw her bag under her chair, sitting down in the uncomfortable chair that she was given.

Leaning down to get her notebook out of her bag she felt a hit on her leg. She glanced up to see Marcus's foot being pulled back over to his desk, revealing his goofy smile on his face.

"Oh it's on Lopez." His smile turning into a smirk as he gently kicked her shin as he continued the eye contact between the two. This boy really loves his eye contact thought Lilith.

Placing a smirk on her face, she kicked Marcus's shin a lot harder than what he kicked hers, earning a wince coming out of his mouth.

"Hey that not's fair i barely even kicked you!" Marcus exclaimed as he went to kick Lilith again but was stopped by the sound of Master Lin's stick hitting the floor.

Lilith stuck her tongue out, teasing Marcus as she know he would dare to kick her whilst in the presence of Master Lin.

As Master Lin got the class to settle down, he called
up Willie to describe how he did his assignment of killing somebody.

"So i found his haggard-ass homeless lady who told me about this dude" he started off his speech, as he moved his signature wooden pick from either side of his mouth. "Full Hardcore," he started again, before taking a big breath as he continued on.

"He was collecting memorabilia, like we learned about in class." He made eye contact with Lilith, before attempting to look at Marcus whose head was down paying more attention to the table than Willie.

Lilith began to examine the boy sat next to her, as his attitude only less than 10 minutes ago was playful and happy, now being replaced with a sense of anger as well as guilt as he looked down at the plain wooden desk.

Lilith looked up at Master Lin, of which had also been watching and examining Marcus's body language in addition to his facial expressions, before looking between him and Willie.

Lilith looked back up to Willie, further listening to his speech.

He took another deep breath, "so i waited for him, crept up on him," Willie looked at master Lin for approval, noticing that he wasn't going to get any other expression than a blank one.

"This dude," Lilith looked across at Marcus again, focusing herself upon him and his actions as Willie spoke the next few words, "he was about to stab me with a screwdriver." Willie exclaimed, attempting to show his power of self defence towards his story of killing the homeless man.

As he continued on, "And i found this pipe." Lilith noticed that for the first time during Willie's speech Marcus lifted his head up, but not to look at Willie, but to look towards the doorway of the classroom, his eyes widening for a second before going back to normal.