𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU SAMUEL?" the voice of lilith was heard blasting through the entrance hall of the grey manor

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU SAMUEL?" the voice of lilith was heard blasting through the entrance hall of the grey manor. hearing his name being called, the uncle of lilith and her siblings walked out of the meeting room, a worried expression sprawled across his face.

seeing her uncle walk out of the room alongside some of the other members of the mafia that often lived in the manor home stood behind him made lilith's blood boil.

after seeing what billy and petra had showed lilith alongside her siblings hours before, made the brunette girl want to return back to her family home, all guns blazing- but with the help of marcus and lex, the two managed to persuade not only lilith, but tiana that they had to wait a few hours as not only did lex and marcus need to rest, so did alec.

"what's the matter? why are yo-" a sound of her palm colliding with a face stopped samuel from finishing off his question to his youngest niece.

wide eyes were showcased across the room upon seeing lilith bring back her hand from the now red side of the face she had just slapped.

"what the fuck was that for?"

"you fucking know why- gared."

samuel snapped his head round to look at his best friend, his eyes immediately narrowing as to why his niece was being confrontational with him. sure lilith was the confrontational type, but she normally did not step in someone's personal space, getting angry with them if she did not have a reason.

"how about we all sit down?" gared suggested, lilith crossing her arms across her chest when she felt a hand on her shoulder. looking up, she saw marcus standing next to her, giving her shoulder a squeeze- almost like telling the girl to calm down a little.

"gared you remember marcus here right? oh and lex over there? oh also not mention you remember my fucking brother also yes?" gared face grew pale as lilith stepped forward, turning her head to point at both lex and alec- of whom were standing up straight, but still needed the help from petra and layla standing next to them.

"lilith where on earth have you lot been?" uncle samuel asked his youngest niece, the girl taking a step back to stand next to marcus once again when she saw her uncle move himself next to gared, almost like as protecting the man.

"you don't know?" uncle samuel shook his head, lilith letting out a little scoff, her head shaking before she brought her gaze up to meet gared's eyes. "your little friend- betrayed this fucking family. he's been feeding you so much bullshit that i'm surprised he's not turned into fucking pinocchio with the amount of lies that have fallen out of that mouth."

marcus looked to billy, of whom was standing to next to lex just in case petra needed to switch positions with him to hold him up. lex and billy looked at marcus, proud looks on their faces, slight nods of the head being shown by the two boys who proved over the years that they will forever and always have lilith's back- they've had it for this long, and that was never going to change.