𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

The walk back to Lilith's room was quiet, her and Marcus taking in the silence, feeling comfortable next to one another

The walk back to Lilith's room was quiet, her and Marcus taking in the silence, feeling comfortable next to one another. Before leaving Lex's room, the boy made sure to attend to the open wounds of Jason's knife on Lilith's skin, wrapping up the fresh bled wounds running up her arms and legs.

The restriction of the bandages around her elbow left Lilith's arms in a fixated state, almost like it was situated in a cast.

"How are you holding up?" Marcus spoke, the two turning the corner, metres away from Lilith's bedroom. She nodded her head at his question, patting her leather jeans, quickly becoming anxious as she could not feel her room keys.

"Here."

Lilith heard the sound of keys being placed in her door as she saw Marcus unlock her bedroom door.

"Oh course... my leather jacket." Lilith smiled, walking through the door first.

Marcus followed behind, relief filling him, happy to see Lilith safe, considering the pain she must be have inflicted and is still feeling, he was happy to have her back.

"So you have C4?" Marcus asked, Lilith chuckling as she sat down on her bed, untying her shoes.

"I'm honestly shocked how surprised you are Marcus." Lilith said, a laugh following her words, a groan leaving her mouth as she struggled to pull her boots off.

"Here." Lilith looked up to see Marcus sitting himself down on the floor, grabbing a hold of her boot. Lilith smiled, pulling her leg as Marcus pulled the boot.

"But yes I am surprised you have C4... how come you've never used it before?" Lilith shrugged her shoulders, a sigh of relief falling off her lips as she felt her feet free of the boots.

"I've never had the perfect excuse to use it."

"Well now you do."

"I do indeed." Lilith smiled, patting the space next to her, Marcus quickly joining her on her bed.

"Be honest with me Lilith... what happened?"

Lilith sighed, her eyes trailing down to her foreign looking hands, scarring forming from the scorch marks of the metal rod.

"I just found a new love of Jason's." Lilith muttered, the feeling of Marcus pulling her into his chest, his arms wrapping around her. "Electricity."

"Oh Lili." Marcus said, sadness flooding his words as he kissed Lilith's head.

"Marcus stop... I'm fine." Lilith mumbled, pulling herself out of Marcus's hold as she leaned forward, looking under her bed.

"Where did i place you?" Lilith mumbled to herself, getting off the bed to lay on her stomach, allowing herself to have more visibility to what lies under her bed.