𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

BEING IN HIS PSYCHOTIC BROTHERS PRESENCE HAD FINALLY GOTTEN ALEC TO REACH BREAKING POINT

BEING IN HIS PSYCHOTIC BROTHERS PRESENCE HAD FINALLY GOTTEN ALEC TO REACH BREAKING POINT. but not a breaking point to which he would crack and spiral, but more of a case of getting angry.

and seeing a grey sibling angry? was never a good sight, not with any of them.

alec had been separated from lex and marcus, from what the oldest grey sibling had heard was that the two ex king dominion students had been moved to a new area- whether that was in the same warehouse or a different one, he did not know. all he did know was that he was alone with jason.

and that was all alec needed to know.

"hey idiot." alec shouted to the man whom had a smaller frame compared to alec standing next to the door, grabbing his attention. "get my dickhead of a brother for me would you."

no movement occurred with the man standing across the room from alec, this making the eldest grey sigh before he leaned back against the wall, relaxing his body.

"that wasn't a request." alec snarled, the narrowing of his eyes putting the man on edge, before he left to go grab jason.

"huh amateur." alec said with a laugh, shaking his head whilst he sat alone in the dim room, the light hanging above him might as well not be turned on- due to it not making a huge difference in the lightness of the room he was situated in.

it wasn't long for jason to appear in alec's eye line, a smile appearing on his face as his brother walked over.

"what do you want alec?"

"i just wanted to see your gorgeous face." alec said with a sarcastic tone, a smug look displayed on his face as he relaxed his arms against the wall he was sat against.

"don't try and act all smart." jason snarled, kneeling down so his eyes was level with his brothers- of whom did not look phased by jason's actions.

"I don't need to try." alec said with a shrug. a smile still prominent on his face, until a sharp pain inflicted on his cheek took the smile right off. jason held a strong look on his face as alec hung his head down, but a sense of confusion ran through jason when he heard laughing from his brother in front of him.

"lilith was right, you do hit like a girl."

before jason could retaliate further, one of the members of his group appeared at the door, announcing to the brother of alec that someone had breached the alarms at one of the warehouses and they needed to get there to investigate.

"oh look alec- you might be having a family reunion sooner than you thought." jason said with a smile, him giving alec a wave before disappearing out of the room, leaving alec once again alone.

"i hope for your sake it isn't tia or lili jason!" alec shouted, a faint laughing behind heard from outside the room, alec assuming what he had said was seen to be amusing to jason.