𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆-𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

"SO START OFF WITH YOUR LIFE AT KINGS DOMINION

"SO START OFF WITH YOUR LIFE AT KINGS DOMINION." jason spoke, leaning back on the couch whilst looking at his sister, lilith too leaning back on her own couch.

"why do you want to know all of this so badly?" lilith kept asking, jason responding with a shrug as well as a lazy smile. she watched as his eyes stared into hers, them sharing the genes of having the oh so familiar grey family brown eyes.

"just answer the question lilith."

"fine." lilith said with a huff, a look of pure annoyance on her face as she thought back to when she first arrived at the infamous king dominion school- where her life changed even more than it could have possibly done. "fran and william send me to kings dominion after a few years of staying with them. cause you know, i had to live with them after you killed fucking uncle derek."

"oh yes- i forgot about that." lilith went to lunge herself on her brother when jason held his hands up, him raising his eyebrows at his sister. "sorry my bad- I'll keep quiet now." jason spoke, pretending to zip his mouth shut, throwing away the imaginary key.

lilith rolled her eyes, the girl having had enough of her brothers presence already, as the thought of just killing him right here, right now, crossed her mind. but she decided against it. instead why not she give him the answers he wanted, before then killing him.

"so i went to kings dominion. being the legacy i was, i was fine with the experience. became friends with billy, petra, lex- the rats- but that didn't matter to me."

"i want the interesting stuff lilith."

"i don't care what you want. you wanted the whole story as to why I had my psychotic break, so you're gonna get it." lilith spat, the girls patience running thin with jason sat across from her. she watched as he nodded his head, indicating for her to carry on.

"as i was fucking saying- i became friends with them, and when i was told that it was frowned upon for me to be seen with them, but that didn't stop me of course. because they didn't care about my 'legacy'. the same could be said for willie- us five were inseparable you could say." lilith spoke, a faint smile wanting to crawl onto her face as her mind went back to her first arriving at kings dominion.

"I remember people finding out about my 'reputation'. i was called the 'parent killer', thanks to you." lilith said, her eyes narrowing at her brother who just shrugged his shoulders, unfazed by her attitude and comment towards him. "chico had come up to me, 'you're a homewrecker' he would say, 'you called your parents? for what?'. so, i did what any one of us greys would do."

"and what was that lilith?"

"i pushed him into the locker and held a knife to his throat. i was so close, so close, to killing him there and then, but master lin stopped me." lilith continued, her thinking back to how a flash of fear had sparked through chico's eyes, the boy having not expected that from the brand new girl at the school. thinking about it, lilith believed that was probably why he was easily persuaded to let marcus go when on his first day of school- as he knew that lilith could and would bring him harm.

it also led to chico actually respecting the girl as over the years the two had began to tolerate one another- all the way up to chico's demise.

"of course me holding a knife up to the throat of the sato vatos leader brought a lot of talk around my name, the grey name. even though i had accumulated this scary persona and reputation, that did not stop me from being excluded from other legacies pranks."

"let me guess- it was because you were associating yourselves with those rats." jason chimed in, lilith scoffing at the chosen name he had given her friends- even though they were called the 'rats' of kings dominion, lilith never liked to refer to them as that. they were her friends

her best friends even.

"friends jason. but yes." by now, jason had sat himself up, showing his sister that he was actually interested as well as intrigued into her story. the thought of it all made lilith want to laugh. her psychotic brother, sitting before her, the two being somewhat civil in this moment in time whilst she spilled out her life story. she still didn't understand why she was doing this however, but in a way it was nice for lilith to get everything she had experienced over the years off her chest.

"i had began to tolerate that shithole of a school before brandy decided to be of a bitch more than usual." lilith took a moment as she heard a slight chuckle escape her brothers lips, a small smirk appearing on his face as he looked at lilith, mentally telling her to carry on.

"me, lex and billy were minding our own business, when something hit me- well us. it was a sticky substance, and it was then i remembered where i had seen it before. well where i had smelt it before. the day previously we had learnt about using some sort of substance that could be used as a way to burn the skin of someone- but it was put into slime form, so it didn't look harmful."

"she had thrown that on us, and i flipped."

"you flipped?"

"i just had enough." lilith clarified. "i didn't hesitate as i walked up to the blonde hillbilly, my fist colliding with her face. lex said he heard a crack as i hit her- which was most likely true as i had broken her nose."

"i have got to say you do have a mean punch." lilith sent a sarcastic smile jason's way after his attempt of complimenting lilith's punching strength.

"i thought by me having picked on, not one, but two legacy leaders that it would stop everyone being complete and utter assholes. but no. more like the opposite. i was slowly growing more and more irritated with whatever comment was thrown my friends way, that i often just ended up throwing punches left and right. landed me multiple detentions but i didn't care."

"so how does this lead onto your blackouts?" jason asked, him raising an eyebrow towards his sister, about to ask a further question when movement out the corner of his eye caught his attention. "we have company sister."

lilith snapped her head around to indeed see that her and jason did have company. there stood the remaining members of the grey family-as well as marcus- all of which shared the same expression as one another. pure confusion and shock.

"okay i was not expecting you lot to sit so calmly with one another. i thought a limb or two would have been thrown around." uncle samuel spoke up first, pointing his fingers between lilith and jason, both of them exchanging looks before looking back at the family stood before them.

"i'm actually quite glad you lot all decided to finally come outside. you can hear the interesting part of our conversation. what a great family reunion this is going to be."