𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

After her conversation and having finished her second lesson of the day, Lilith began to make her way up to the roof, also known as the graveyard

After her conversation and having finished her second lesson of the day, Lilith began to make her way up to the roof, also known as the graveyard. It was where the rats hanged out, which is why Marcus was up there.

Marcus was sat with Lex, Billy and Petra smoking a cigarette when he heard the familiar heels clicking against the stairs. He began to smirk as he took another puff of his cigarette.

"Oh dude look it's Grey" Lex pointed as Lilith made her way over to the opposite side of the graveyard, as she sat down on the edge of the wall. "My fellow Briton right there." Lex nodded his head as he lit himself another cigarette.

"She's British?" Lex snorted as he exhaled the smoke.

"Marcus you couldn't tell by how she spoke?"

"Well remember Lex, Marcus is too intrigued by her presence to hear her accent." Billy and Petra snorted as Marcus continued to take puffs of his cigarette. "She isn't just British though Marcus, she's half Italian, and boy she puts a good name on Italian girls in bed."

Marcus spat out his cigarette, immediately coughing. "You what?" He covered his mouth as he continued to cough, causing Lex to laugh.

"I'm joking, i tried, but it didn't work. So join the line of boys Marcus, it'll take you a while." Marcus must have been coughing loudly as he didn't hear Lilith come over.

"Can someone not smoke a cigarette?" She laughed as she grabbed Lex's lighter as she lighted herself a cigarette.

"How are you my love" Lex said in his thick British accent. Lilith shook her head as both her and Petra rolled their eyes.

"I'm doing bloody brilliant thank you for asking Lex" she smiled that glistening smile just as quickly as it disappeared. "Well great chat," she nodded her head towards the rats, "and try not to cough anymore it's annoying." She patted Marcus's shoulder as she went over to her archery corner.

Marcus stood with his mouth agape, as Lilith dropped her cigarettes, stomping it out before grabbing her bow and quiver.

"Marcus! Don't watch her, she will just shoot you instead as her target."

Marcus scoffed as he sat down on the wall, his cigarette hanging out of his mouth as his eyes continued to watch Lilith shooting the targets with ease.

"Dude stop, she's dangerous." Lex nudged Marcus which didn't stop him from looking. He was in too much of a trance to notice the arrow that was now coming his way.

"Duck!" Petra shoved Lex and Marcus out of the way, as they felt the arrow fly over the heads.

"You almost killed me!" Marcus shouted as he dropped his cigarette.

"That's the whole point!" Lilith laughed as she turned back around to continue her practicing.

Marcus scowled as Billy tapped his shoulder. "Come on dude we have AP Black Arts Class."
————

As Lilith walked into AP Black Arts Class she noticed that the only seat left was the one in the row next to Marcus.

"Bloody typical." She muttered as she made her way over to the chair. As she sat down she saw Brandy looking at her.

"What you looking at hillbilly Nazi?" Billy and Marcus laughed, quickly covering it up with a cough as Brandy grabbed her pom poms from her bag, as she began to shake them.

"Ooo I'm so scared" Lilith over exaggerated shaking her hands as she scoffed, causing Brandy to turn back to the front.

"Nice one Lili" Marcus heard Billy whisper from behind her, as they gave it each other a fist pump as Master Lin walked in.

"AP Black Arts.." both Marcus and Lilith began to daze out, with Lilith paying more attention to her nails and Marcus paying more attention to the graffiti he was giving the desk.

As he looked up he saw Master Lin walking down the rows. "Why do we kill?" As he went on with his rhetorical questions, Marcus noticed Lilith looking his way. He began to grow a smirk on his face, showing a smug look. Lilith hated that smug face. She wanted to smack it straight off. But instead she decided to wink Marcus's way, of which he winked back before turning his attention back to the front.

Lilith still examined Marcus's face stuck with that same smug expression, and that smirk had begun to crawl on his face again as he lent back in his chair.

The lesson was shorter than expected, as Master Lin ending the lesson after 10 minutes, setting us a homework project to kill somebody. Marcus looked taken aback at the assignment as he began to pack his stuff back into his bag.

Lilith was on the first to get up and leave the class as she walked back to her room. The class day had now ended and it left Lilith to do whatever she pleased for the rest of the night. But before Lilith went into her room, she wanted to make a stop somewhere else.

"Lilith? Hi" Saya opened her door moving out of the way to allow her to come in. Lilith smiled, as Saya was one of the only people Lilith could trust, beside Billy and Petra.

"Can i have your advice?" She nodded as we both sat down on her bed. Maria was out, probably with Chico. Lilith felt relieved that Maria wasn't here just so she could discuss her personal issues with Saya.

"It's the new boy isn't it." Lilith was taken about by Saya's outburst.

"That rat? God no" she laughed her question off.

"Good, you don't want to, cause if you did i would be scared for Maria."

Maria? What did maria have to do with this? Lilith hated that Maria could easily manipulate people, she was more dangerous than Chico and that says something.

"Maria, what has she done? I swear if she gets Marcus in trouble" Lilith clenched my fists in her lap as she took deep breaths.

"So it is Marcus" Saya had a smirk on her face as she knew that the boy was the reasoning for Lilith's need for advice.

"Yes it is Marcus." Says smiled, "but enough of that. What evil scheme has Maria come up with now."  Saya looked straight into Lilith's eyes as she turned her body round so it was fully facing Lilith.

"She wants Marcus to kill Chico." Lilith's mouth went agape.

"You fucking what?"  She blinked a few times. "So that's why Marcus and Chico got in a fight earlier, cause Maria manipulated Marcus." Saya slowly nodded her head.

"No. I am not allowing that to happen, she can not play with anyone else's emotions and put people in danger because she doesn't want to do her own dirty work." Lilith got up from Saya's bed.

"Where are you going" Saya looked alarmed at the girl standing in front of her, knowing how unpredictable she is.

"I'm going for a smoke." And with that Lilith left Saya in her room, scared for what was brewing inside of Lilith Grey.