𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲

"PETRA!" lilith exclaimed pulling the girl who was stood in front of the entrance to tiana's home into a hug

"PETRA!" lilith exclaimed pulling the girl who was stood in front of the entrance to tiana's home into a hug. petra smiled, hugging lilith briefly before pulling away- petra not being one to be affectionate to people.

"okay- what is this for?" petra asked, clearly not impressed with the hug she was being given by lilith. the brunette shook her head before pulling away from petra- giving her a smile to which lilith was surprised that she received one back.

"i see you got here okay- did sam say anything?" petra shook her head, relief rushing through lilith whilst petra entered the home to allow lilith to close the front door- locking it immediately afterwards to prevent any unwanted visitors from entering.

"not at all?"

"nope- well i mean he did ask where you were and i said you were down at the lake and that i was going to meet you down there."

"and he really didn't question it? wow." petra laughed, the two girls walking into the living room to see the rest of the group already sitting around, billy's face lighting up upon seeing petra standing beside lilith. the brunette girl noticed this, a smirk appearing on her face- billy noticing this to which he gave lilith the middle finger.

"so sam just believed we were down at the lake?" tiana asked petra, the girl nodding her head to the older sister of lilith- her displaying a sense of relief just like lilith had done moments before. "- wow guess he's more dumb than i thought." laughs were heard throughout the group after tiana spoke, the older sister of lilith ushering her and petra to come over to stand next to the rest of the group.

they were situated around a table, all of them looking down at what was sprawled across them. upon walking over, lilith saw the familiar map of the city that her and tiana had taken off the wall a few hours with it now looking a little different to how it did before.

new markings were placed on it, three red circles were seen around different points of the city- the colour red bringing it immediately to lilith's attention first.

"so from scouting out the area last night- i have sources telling me that are movements in these three areas. now i don't know what one jason will be in or if he is in the same area as all three of the boys-"

"-or he could have taken alec to a whole different place to lex and marcus."

"right lili." tiana said with a smile, giving her sister a thumbs up before directing her eyes back to the group who were awaiting for the older brunette to carry on speaking. "so we need to scout out all three areas."

"so who's going where?" billy chimed in, lilith noticing his eyes wander over to where petra was stood next to lilith, that making the brunette's smirk grow larger at her best friend. billy shook his head when he saw lilith's face, that only making the girl letting out a little laugh.

"and who is going with who?" willie added onto billy's comments, tiana looking around the group before diverting her eyes down to her watch- lilith looking at what her sister was doing.

"you waiting for something tia?"

"more like someone." she whispered to lilith, the girl tilting her head about to ask her sister what she meant when there was a faint knock at the door. lilith heard the sound, it almost sounding like a secret code being said via knocking on the door.

"about time you three showed up- i began to grow worried."

"what is this? a bloody party?" lilith exclaimed, the group laughing at her as billy made his way over to lilith, throwing an arm over her shoulder to bring her into a hug.

lilith didn't think much of it as billy was always throwing his arms around lili, bringing her into hugs- him having gotten more cuddly since they left kings dominion. but lilith didn't mind, she liked her hugs from billy- and willie for that matter- as they were the two to go to whenever you wanted a good hug.

the three people who lilith had assumed it to be entered the room- the group all exchanging smiles with them before tiana directed them to the table so she could continue with her plan. before tiana began speaking, billy gave lilith one more squeeze when he removed his arm around her to move back to where he was stood beside willie before.

"so now everyone is here- i can carry on with the plan." tiana announced, bringing her hand down to the sprawled out map, pointing at the circle closest to lilith.

"billy- you, petra and ethan will go to this location- scout it out, find anything. and i mean anything. you will have one of these walkie-talkies and before you say anything willie. yes they will work, me and alec have tried them before." willie laughed at how well tiana knew him as that was what he was in fact going to ask her.

"me, saya and layla will go to this one. it's supposed to be just a resource drop off for jason and his men."

"drop off for what?" willie asked, tiana and layla looking at him- the sound of layla reloading her gun in her hand having caught willie's attention- the blonde girl trying not to laugh at the widening of his eyes.

"guns. explosions. you know the normal stuff."

"yeah cause that's definitely normal." layla stuck her tongue out at willie, holding her gun up in the air to get a better look of the weapon before proceeding to give it a clean.

"remind me never to get on her bad side." billy nodded his head, patting willie on the back after hearing his words. the rest of the group shook their heads whilst laughing.

"so that leaves me and lili?" tom spoke up, bringing the groups attention back onto discussing the mission. tiana nodded her head to the two stood to the left of her, the older sister of lilith noticing tom standing quite close to her sister, that bringing a smirk on to her face.

"yeah. think you can handle it?"

"think i can handle it?  tiana you know how i can be right?" lilith joked, tiana shrugging her shoulders whilst wanting to wind her sister up with how she doesn't think she can handle it just being her and tom.

"we can handle it." tom stated, wrapping an arm around lilith, bringing her into his shoulder, lilith giving his hand a pat. billy, petra, willie and saya exchanging glances- all of them sharing the same expressions that consisted of their eyes widening at how tom was acting with lilith.

"do you think?-"

"-most definitely."

"if you mean most definitely that he likes her but she doesn't like him then i agree." billy whispered, willie nodding his head whilst pointing his finger at the green haired boy, that telling the two girls that he sided with billy's words.

"wait are you sure you two will be fine? that is in the centre of town." ethan spoke up, directing his words to lilith and tom, his finger pointing to the part of the map tiana had just been pointing to herself.

"worried are we ethan?" lilith teased, ethan shaking his head to tell lilith he was being completely serious about this. he knew both tom and lilith could fend for themselves- lilith more than tom- but it didn't stop ethan from feeling anymore worried and anxious about his best friend he had only recently just gotten back potentially being harmed whilst out on this mission.

"it'll be fine. be a nice challenge. so when do we head off?"

"tonight- more deliveries are being made tonight." tiana answered lilith's question, the older brunette leaning off from the table, straightening her posture.

"great- let's get prepared shall we?"

AUTHORS NOTE
hi... been a while I am so sorry!
if you're still here after this long ass break,
hi- you are the best :)

if there's any marvel fans here- more specifically bucky fans- i just started a new book for him incase you wanted to check it out- don't have to just there's a heads up 🤪

anyway!
stay safe & hydrated!
more updates will be soon i promise :)
ily byeeee🤪🥰