𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

LOUD MOVEMENTS WERE HEARD OUTSIDE OF THE DARK ROOM WAS ASLEEP IN, THE NOISE BEING SO LOUD IT STIRRED HIM AWAKE

LOUD MOVEMENTS WERE HEARD OUTSIDE OF THE DARK ROOM WAS ASLEEP IN, THE NOISE BEING SO LOUD IT STIRRED HIM AWAKE. he was still met with the darkness of the room around him, this time it being different to the room he had been in before with lex and alec, as jason had split the three up, to which marcus assumed they were in different warehouses across cheshire.

as that was what he had heard jason discussing with his crew when he had thought he had successfully knocked marcus out, when in fact the boy had just closed his eyes- tricking the brother of lilith instead.

by hearing the loud movements outside, marcus could distinguish from some of the voices that someone had entered the warehouse, and they needed to bring their fullest attention onto the matters at hand. so that means some of them headed to where the intrusion occurred, whilst the others were situated outside marcus's room, as they were being fairly loud when discussing their plan outside his door.

one thing marcus did know for certain that must have had a few broken bones- jason loved to kick and punch as much as he could on the boy. soreness was felt all over marcus's body- which made him slightly worry as if was to have to run out of his incase someone came and got him, it might not end well for him.

leaning back against the wall he had been tied up to, his hands around the wooden post to his left, marcus just sighed. he knew that lilith and her family, as well as his friends, would come and get him, lex and alec, as they were all one massive family. but he didn't know when.

he knew lilith would do everything in her power to get him and lex and her brother back immediately, as each of them meant something to lilith. of course alec was her brother, so that was he meant to her- he was her family, her blood family. lex too was her family, but he became her non blood family, him having been there for her not only during kings dominion, but also afterwards. at one point, marcus thought that something was going on between lex and lilith, the two having gotten more close than ever before they had their mission.

but marcus had decided whilst he was here that he hoped that wasn't the case. having had time to think about it all whilst he was being help captive, made marcus fully confirm his thoughts he had accumulated.

he liked lilith.

hell he might even love her.

having spent the last few years here in england with her family, it helped the two of them get their friendship back on track, considering all that happened in kings dominion, and marcus could not be more thankful to say that him and lilith were on the best terms they could have been in, friends wise.

sure they may just be close friends, who may have gotten close that one time at her birthday party, marcus could not help but still admire the girl he met back those years ago in san francisco. the girl who stood up for her friends, her never one to take crap.

even thinking back to his first official day at the school in kings dominion, where marcus had gotten himself into that situation with chico- lilith was the one to save him from getting a punch from chico, even though moments before lilith had told him to not talk to her, as she 'did not associate with rats.'