𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

MUSIC BLASTED THROUGH LILITH'S EARS AS SHE WALKED INTO THE REGISTER HALL OF THE GREY MANOR, THE GIRL LINKED ARMS WITH LAYLA

MUSIC BLASTED THROUGH LILITH'S EARS AS SHE WALKED INTO THE REGISTER HALL OF THE GREY MANOR, THE GIRL LINKED ARMS WITH LAYLA. In a few hours time, Lilith would be becoming the grand age of eighteen, the age of which opened up so many scenarios to the girl, as well as much more responsibilities.

The responsibilities did not worry the girl as she, alongside the rest of her school mates, had taken quite heavy responsibilities at the grand old age of fourteen, nothing having ever compared to that level of responsibility since.

Layla gave her childhood best friends arm a squeeze as she sensed the girl staring into oblivion, the crowds surrounding the register hall, talking among themselves, the group of king dominion students standing metres directly away from the lady of the night, Lilith.

"you okay Lili?"

Lilith shook her head, a smile showcasing on her face as she nodding her head in response to Layla's question, the two walking together over to the group of students.

Marcus hadn't seen the soon to be birthday girl yet this evening, of which resulted in why his reaction was what it was. Upon seeing the girl, a smile crawled onto his face as he admired Lilith's red dress, the dress in fact doing wonders for her curves that Marcus had not been oblivious since having met her back four years ago.

"caught you staring again Arguello." Lilith whispered as she leaned forward, her mouth gazing over Marcus's ear, the boy feeling a rush of goosebumps from the small facility between him and the girl. 

"yeah might want to wipe the drool buddy." Lilith bursted out laughing as she pulled away from Marcus, Layla patting the boys shoulder, resulting in him rolling his eyes as the rest of the group laughed at her comment.

"Marcus Lopez Arguello, meet Layla Michaels."

"Layla Michaels, meet, Marcus Lopez Arguello."

After introductions were made, Layla flashed her infamous smile to Marcus, the boy returning one before focusing his attention back onto the girl standing before him. Layla noticed this, her eyebrow raising as she leaned on Billy's shoulder, the two having already met as Lilith wanted her two best friends to meet one another.

Lilith sensed Marcus looking at her as Layla engrossed herself in conversation with Billy, followed quickly with the rest of the King Dominion students joining in, allowing Lilith and Marcus to talk by themselves.

"You freshen up good."

"If that's your kind of compliment Marcus i feel bad for the next girl you date." Marcus scoffed as he gave Lilith a shove, smiles written across both of their faces.

The two continued to talk, dancing occasionally with one another, resulting in Lilith finding out that Marcus is a terrible dancer, as well as having no rhythm. Alongside Marcus, each of Lilith's previous classmates danced with her, Layla excusing herself after two dances to go find Tiana or Alec for the surprise she had in place for Lilith.