𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

After a strange night of becoming good friends with Marcus and the hug they had that lasted for a while, Lilith resorted back to her bedroom, gathering her thoughts

After a strange night of becoming good friends with Marcus and the hug they had that lasted for a while, Lilith resorted back to her bedroom, gathering her thoughts. Lilith had agreed with Marcus that he would come and pick her up when he had discussed his plan with Saya.

The Scorpio Slasher.

That was Marcus's plan.

Lilith thought the plan was stupid. The despise Marcus had for the Scorpio Slasher during their lesson of the fundamentals of psychopathy. As she laid back on her bed, Lilith began to think back to the many events that have occurred this year.

Lilith smiled at the remembrance of reuniting with Alec and then her sister and uncle. Being united, meant Lilith did not feel as lonely as she once did when she arrived at King's Dominion for the first time.

Rebuilding her friendship with Billy and Willie was another huge positive factor of Lilith's year. Lilith began to think what she would have been doing or where she would have been if it wasn't for those two boys, her best friends even.

And then there was Marcus.

Considering she only just recently met the boy; Marcus has had a huge impact upon Lilith. He brought her out of her tough shell, breaking down some of her barriers, allowing for her to be able to talk about her feelings.

Most importantly, Lilith started to fall hard for the boy.

However, seeing him with Maria, broke Lilith's heart. Frowning at the thought, Lilith placed her hands on her chest as she looked up at the ceiling.

"Stupid boys." She mumbled.

A knock on the door brought Lilith's attention out of her thoughts and back into the real world. Making her way to the door, Lilith was ready for the plan that Marcus had discussed with her before she left her for room. Opening the door, she saw him, Saya stood next to him.

"You ready?" Marcus asked, a smile appearing on his face.

"Let's do this." Marcus's smile grew larger as Lilith stepped out of her room, locking her door behind her.

                                    ******************************

The sound of Lilith's boots hitting the stone stairs filled the quiet room, as the three made their way down to the cells, of whom the Scorpio Slasher has been spending his time in between lessons.

Lilith gasped as she lost her footing, falling forward. Bracing herself for the impact, closing her eyes, hoping that would ease the fall.

She didn't hit the floor.

Confused, Lilith opened her eyes to see two arms wrapped around her waist. Looking up, she saw Marcus peering down at her, concern in his eyes.

"You okay?" Lilith smiled, shoving her arms off him as she passed him, walking down the remaining stairs. Marcus shook his head, a deep sigh leaving his mouth as he joined Saya and Lilith at the bottom of the stairs. Saya sighed as she looked at Marcus.