𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Chico bursted opened the doors to the canteen, the king dominion students glancing up to see the bloody, battered and bruised students being welcome by Shabnam

"Come on everybody" he pushed his glasses up his nose, moving to the side to show his presentation stand. "Vote Shabnam for president!" He exclaimed as the AP black arts students ignored him as they walked past.

"I'll win with or without you." Lilith stopped with Marcus to see how confident Shabnam was to try and talk to the students, "but I'd much rather have your support." He looked into Chico's eyes, gaining his attention. "We need more nurses in the infirmary, we need stalls separating the group showers." Viktor and Chico watched Shabnam, as they looked around the group.

Lilith knew what was going to happen, as she knows how Viktor and Chico act. "If you put me in charge, there'll be..."

Lilith was right, as her and Marcus witnessed Viktor grabbing a trash can, throwing it on top of Shabnam's head, causing an eruption of laughter to fill the canteen. As Viktor walked past, Shabnam made sure to say one more thing to him with the bin on his head.

"Very funny Viktor." He said in a monotone voice. It was now Chico's turn to be rude to Shabnam, as he spat on him to show that he is at the bottom of the hierarchy, just above Marcus and the fellow rats.

Lilith sighed at the boys as they walked off leaving Shabnam to struggle with the bin. She began to fill conflicted as she wanted to help him, but showing kindness is a huge weakness at King Dominion. But she didn't feel nice not helping out Shabnam as all he was doing was being nice, however, being nice gets you hurt at this school.

Lilith looked over at Marcus as he had the same thoughts as her going through his own head. He decided however to take the nice route, not caring that it will show a sign of weakness towards him. As he lifted the bin off, Shabnam showed a faint smile towards the new rat on the block.

"Thanks." Marcus nodded his head as the placed the bin to the side,

"no worries." Lilith walked up to Marcus and Shabnam placing a hand her Marcus's shoulder.

"Um," Shabnam rubbed his name before placing his hand out to shake Marcus's. "Shabnam" Marcus took his hand to shake it, Shabnam giving Marcus a tape. "Rock out the vote."

"Hey Marcus." Lilith said, her hand still placed on his shoulder.

"I know what you're gonna say, kindness is a weakness." She smiled as he remembered her advice she gave him on his first day.

"Actually, no." an expression of confusion covering Marcus's face.

"I was just gonna say that I'm going up to the graveyard, go practice my shooting. So i was just saying see you later." A smile on Marcus's face took that confused expression straight off, as he took her hand off his shoulder placing it in his.