𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

The moon shone through the night sky as Lilith walked through the streets of San Francisco after insisting to the group that she would work to Chester's house, instead of joining the group cramp together in the van full of explosives and their wea...

The moon shone through the night sky as Lilith walked through the streets of San Francisco after insisting to the group that she would work to Chester's house, instead of joining the group cramp together in the van full of explosives and their weapons.

It was more for the reason that Lilith wanted to see the atmosphere that changed from daytime to night in San Francisco, it being the last time she would see it for a while, or even ever.

Having wrapped her leather jacket around her waist, Lilith walked the streets in her sports bra and leggings, the cold air hitting her arms, keeping the healing burns cool on her skin.

Spending most of the day in the laboratory, Lilith had contributed more to the selection of explosives and poisonous weapons available to herself and the group, Marcus and the rest of the group meeting at the comic store, Lex having added Lilith's creations to the pile.

Instead of joining the group earlier in the comic shop, Lilith stayed back at Kings Dominion, packing the majority of her belongings as well as preparing herself for this very moment as she walked into the suburban areas of San Francisco, minutes away from Shabnam's home and Chesters trap heaven.

Tightly wrapped around Lilith was her signature bow and quiver, some of the arrow heads tipped in gasoline, allowing the girl to create fire arrows for her choice of defence against the hillbillies. Due to Lilith's legs being covered, the knife that are normally situated around her legs were now securely fastened around her waist, hidden by the waistband of her leggings.

The sound of the group grew louder for Lilith as she turned the corner, seeing the streetlights dimly shining onto the group as Lex jumped out of the van, turning his back to Lilith, discussing the plan with the group for the hundredth time.

Having decided to sneak up on the boy, Lilith placed her hand to her lip as Petra made eye contact, the two girls nodding their heads as Lilith's hands covered Lex's eyes, the boy stiffening.

"Chill love... it's only me." Lilith whispered, Lex relaxing under Lilith's hands before shoving her hands away from his eyes, making his environments visible once more.

"Jesus Lilith! Give me a heart attack why don't you." Lilith laughed wrapping her arms around Lex. Lex gasped as his hand scrapped the tip of one of her arrows, making the group laugh.

"Don't worry Lex. That's the only harm that will come your way." Lilith said, rubbing the boys hand, soothing the cut that resembled a paper cut on the palm of his hand.

"So are we ready to do this?" Lilith asked the group,     taking her hands off Lex's hand, changing her position so that she was facing Shabnam's house across the street.

"Ready as we can be." Billy said, the group nodding their head in unison.

"Maria." The girl turned to look at Lilith, of whom was smiling at the girl. Lilith noticed Saya and Marcus looking her way, making Lilith's smile turn into a smirk. "Pass me that bag by your feet please."