𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Lilith stirred awake from the distant sound of chatter being heard around her as she opened her eyes

Lilith stirred awake from the distant sound of chatter being heard around her as she opened her eyes. The girl was still sat on Marcus's lap as it had now gone to be a later time of day as the sun began to shine into Lilith's open eyes, making her quickly adjust her eyes to her new surroundings.

"Morning sleepy." Marcus whispered to Lilith as she leaned herself forward to see Saya pulling into an parking area full of caravans. Lilith looked around at her surroundings, knowing exactly where she was, and who these people were. Hippies. Lilith knew what they meant. Drugs.

"So, Billy." The boy turned his around to see Lilith, wanting to know what she wanted. "You know where we are?" Lilith tilted her head at the boy as he nodded his head. "You guys smell that?" Lilith spoke to the group as Saya began to slow down the car. "The body odour" She continued, as Marcus looked intently at the girl.

"and self righteousness," Billy continued on as he continued to look over to Lilith, "It can only mean one thing." The green-haired boy continued as he rose his right eyebrow up at Lilith. "We've entered into," he made eye contact with Lilith as she nodded her at the boy, having a conversation between their eyes.

"into the dank domain of the hippie." Lilith and Billy sat the same time, with Lilith leaning forward to high five the green haired boy as they managed to say the same thing at the exact same time.

"Yo, I signed on for a road trip to Vegas." Willie spoke up, as the engine of the car stopped as Saya pulled the keys out of the ignition. "maybe have some laughs, meet some fly girls." Billy pointed to Willie, nodding at his statement, causing the three girls to roll their eyes. "What is this shit?" Lilith laughed as she jumped out of the car, leaving Marcus's lap as she walked over to the side that Saya was sat on, the girl looking around the group.

"Please don't tell me you're a deadhead, please." Lilith rolled her eyes at the same time smiling at the boy as he empathised on the word please by repeating it. "Hippies congregate here when they're not following Jerry Garcia's foul taint around." Lilith nodded her head as she watched Saya get out of the car, joining her by standing next to her. The two girls stared at one another as the four students still left in the car grew even more confused as to why they were here.

"For real guys? You don't know why we are here?" Lilith questioned the four, earning a shake of the head to come from them all, causing both her and Saya to roll their eyes.

"Hippies have drugs." Saya spoke, as Lilith nodded at the statement. The realisation hit the four in the car as Maria nodded her head, "Ah," she spoke, the boys repeating what she said seconds afterwards. Lilith watched as Billy looked at her before looking at Saya, opening the car door as he jumped up out of his head.

"Since when did you partake?" Billy questioned the girls, before quickly shaking his head at Lilith knowing immediately as to why she knew about hippies and drugs, in addition to knowing that she already took part in taking drugs. "Specifically you Saya?" Billy questioned the girl, as she crossed her eyes.