𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

It had been an few hours since Lilith saw Alec, and Master Lin had decided that she could take the rest of the day off, knowing how important it was that Lilith had someone else to talk to besides the students at King Dominion

Lilith had told Alec of Marcus, and to say he wasn't impressed was an understatement.

"He did that to you? What an asshole. I'm surprised he's not dead." Lilith laughed as she discussed her time at Kings Dominion and even told him about her psychotic breaks.

"So with your psychotic breaks, you don't remember anything?"

"Nope. Not a single thing."

"Oh shit Lilith."

"Yeah..."

Alec got up and walked around the table to Lilith, bringing her into a hug. "Now, i hate to be a pain, but I would like to meet Billy."

"Billy? Why Billy?" Lilith questioned.

"Because Billy, and Willie for that matter. Made sure you didn't kill anybody. They've been here for you when I couldn't."

Lilith nodded as she got out of Alec's grasps, heading towards the door.

"Let's go and meet everyone shall we?"

———

Marcus was leaning against his locker staring at Maria as he handed her their one month anniversary gift.

"I carefully picked every song." He said as he handed her a cassette, a picture of a Pegasus on the back.

"That is so sweet."

Lilith turned the corner as the bell rang, her brother walking beside her. Lilith watched as Maria gave Marcus quick peck on the lips before walking away, making sure their relationship stayed secret.

Marcus continued to look forward, where Maria was standing when he noticed a boy next to Lilith.

"Who is that?" He mumbled.

Lilith smirked his way as Alec noticed the boy watching his sister like a hawk as they walked past.

"Let me guess, Marcus?" Lilith nodded at Alec's question, causing her older brother to stop in his tracks.

"Alec! Don't."

"Just one minute please."

Lilith rolled her eyes as she nodded her head at her brother before walking away leaving to go find Willie and Billy.

Marcus's eyes grew wide at the unfamiliar person now standing infront of him, leaning against the locker with his arms crossed.

"Hi." Alec said to the boy, a smirk placed across his face as he rose his eyebrow.

Marcus looked at the boy, trying to figure out who he was.

"Who are you?"

"Now that's not nice. A simple hello would have been better." Alec snapped back at Marcus, causing his eyes to grow wide.