𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

"Welcome to the vaults of Valhalla

"Welcome to the vaults of Valhalla." As Lilith said those words, she opened the door wider, allowing all 7 students to see what was inside the room. Faint gasps were heard between the students, as Lilith looked at the room. Shelves of contraband filled the room, with Lilith focusing her attention upon the motorbike in the middle of the room, with an dirt bike placed next to it.

"Oh my god!" Lilith exclaimed as she heard someone close the door behind her. "What?" Marcus asked the girl as her focus was still upon the newer bike. "This is where Lin placed my bike." Lilith answered as she made her way over to the bike, looking in awe.

"You have a bike?" Marcus asked Lilith again, earning a nod of her head in return. "Yeah, until stupid Lin took it away." Lilith looked up at from the bike to see Marcus walking over. "Apparently riding it through the corridors at 5am is wrong. Did you know that?" Marcus laughed at Lilith as he shrugged his shoulders. "No i never knew that." Lilith smiled as Marcus spoke to her as she looked back at the bike.

"There's explosive shit in here," Lilith turned around to see Viktor holding a bomb, "let's blow some shit up." Lilith walked over to Viktor, patting his shoulder. "Nicely said Viktor. Don't blow anyone up without me." Lilith pointed as she winked at the Russian as he nodded at her.

"No hard feelings if i blow you up though?" Lilith asked Viktor as he rolled his eyes at the girl. Lilith smiled as she began to look around the shelves, browsing the huge amount of contraband places along them.

"It's not here." Lilith turned around as Saya spoke up, a heavy sigh leaving her mouth. Lilith smiled sadly at the girl as she knew how important Saya's katana was to her. "Where else could it be?" Marcus questioned as he began to scan the room briefly.

"Maybe Lin has it?" Lilith spoke up as Saya shrugged her shoulders, sighing once again before making her way over to the furthest corner in the room to browse the shelves.

"Look Lilith." Lilith turned to where Marcus was pointing, to see two wrestling foam bars, two matching helmets on top. Lilith laughed as she saw Marcus begin to walk over to them.

"Arguello." Marcus turned around to see Chico behind him. "Think you could take me on?" The boy challenged Marcus, as the boy nodded both of them putting on their helmets, grabbing their foam weapon. Lilith laughed at the two boys as she made her way over, standing in between them.

"Ready?" She asked the two boys, looking at both of them, Chico nodded at the girl as he moved himself into a more ideal fighting stance. "Go!" Lilith shouted at the two boys as she stepped back, as they began to attempt to each other whilst almost blocking the attacks every time.

That was until a clatter could be heard as Lilith looked up to see Chico's helmet fly off his head. "You're waking the wolf Arguello." Lilith sniggered as she Chico began to hit Marcus, the boy successfully blocking all of the hits. "I'm gonna jack you up." Chico continued to say as he continued to throw himself at the boy before punching the foam bar into Marcus's chest, causing the boy to cough as he fell back into Viktor.