𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

The sound of Mexican music filled the ears of the four students as they watched the Scorpio Slasher clamp down on his 'beloved' burrito

The sound of Mexican music filled the ears of the four students as they watched the Scorpio Slasher clamp down on his 'beloved' burrito. Sitting on either side of the serial killer was Saya, of whom had a huge look of disgust written across her face, and Lilith who had pilled a chair from a nearby table to sit personally next to the man. Marcus and Billy had ordered themselves from chips, of which the two were casually picking at whilst on the beloved food break for the Scorpio Slasher.

Marcus gasped as he the chip he had lifted from the basket, was whisked out of his hand by the one and only Lilith. She smirked at the boy before over exaggerating her eating the chip, causing Marcus to shake his head at the girl.

"Mhm..." Lilith looked at the man beside her to see him smiling as he placed down the burrito. "This carnitas is heavenly."

"Surprised you didn't order a human-flesh burrito." Lilith snorted, earning a laugh from Billy as he watched Lilith cover her mouth. Instead of responding to the comment, the Scorpio Slasher responded with a throw of his napkin at the green-haired boy, the tissue colliding with Billy's face before falling onto his lap.

"So..." Lilith sat back in her chair as the Scorpio Slasher directed his words to Marcus sat across from him. "How did a little boy come to want to kill Reagan?" Marcus stared at the boy, stopping himself from taking a sip of his drink as he looked at the man.

"Yeah... teacher's lounge is a gossiping pit." Lilith, alongside Billy and Saya looked at the man as he continued to focus his attention onto Marcus. "Zane talks more than a teenager chained to a water heater."

"I'm not telling you shit about me." Marcus said, passing Lilith one of his chips, before taking one and placing it in his mouth. Lilith smiled as she ate the chip, leaning back in her chair. "You got the burrito. Quit stalling."

"Mr. Face is the product of pain." The Scorpio Slasher said, rubbing his hands together clean with another napkin, before scrunching it up, dropping it onto his burrito basket. "He did not decide to become what he is." Lilith scoffed, shaking her head as she grabbed her drink, taking a large gulp.

"It was imposed upon him."

"Bullshit. He made his choice." Lilith nodded her head, agreeing with Marcus as he looked confused, yet a slight of anger appearing too as he hit back at the serial killer's statement.

"You chose to live in a boys' home?" Lilith watched as Marcus Narrowed his eyes to the man sat across from him. "Neglected boys... so many ways for disorders to bloom."

"One of the most fun... obsessive love. Starved of emotional security, they idealise someone or something to supply that love." Lilith began to think of her brother, wondering what made him break enough to kill their own parents, of which he knew would live him and his siblings to be orphans.