𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

Lilith began to feel all dizzy as she continued to down her 10th shot as she shook her head as the burning sensation hit the back of her throat once again

Lilith began to feel all dizzy as she continued to down her 10th shot as she shook her head as the burning sensation hit the back of her throat once again. She began to think of what Marcus could possibly be doing with Maria or Saya.

"Snap out of if Lilith." She mumbled to herself as she looked down at her hands.

"You okay?"

Lilith jumped at the sound of Billy's voice coming from behind her, as she looked up at the boy, watching as he placed himself in the seat next to her.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Lilith."

"I'm fine Billy!"

Billy eyes grew wide at the sudden outburst from his his best friend, he nodded his head as he watched as Lilith looked down at her hands that rested on the bar.

He leaned over, grabbing her left hand, placing it in his, continuing to look at the girl. He knew that she was overthinking everything. Especially with Marcus.

"You don't need to worry you know."

"What?"

Lilith looked up at Billy, worry covering his face as his eyes looked around hers. She smiled as she placed her right hand over Billy's.

"I know Billy."

He smiled, feeling a sense of sadness at the girl as her attention was brought to something behind her. Billy looked up to where she was focusing her attention on as her hand left his, leaving his alone on the bar.

Lilith took a deep breath as she saw Saya holding onto Marcus's arm as they walked around the casino. Turning her head back around, Lilith shook her head as she lifted her arm up to the barman.

"Another one."

Billy continued to stare at Saya and Marcus until they left his view, shaking his head at Lilith.

"It's only because he's high as a motherfucker Lilith."

"Whatever Billy. Just go look after him for me? I'll see you later."

Billy nodded at the girls question as he got himself up from the chair. Lilith was taken aback as she felt his arms wrap themselves around her shoulders, giving her a quick hug.

"I'll see you later."

Lilith nodded as she felt Billy's arms leave her and the sound of his footsteps growing distant.

—————

Lilith was more intoxicated than she was with Billy as the thought of Marcus cheating on her with Saya or Maria got to her head.

The acid was no longer affecting her system, it had now been replaced with the alcohol.

She tumbled as she made her way up to the room, hearing the faint giggles of Maria and Saya as she continued to make her way down the hall. Rolling her eyes at the sounds, Lilith tried to fade out of the sound of the giggles.