𝘁𝗲𝗻

Lilith was walking down the corridors towards her room when she heard shouting from Shabnam's dorm

Lilith was walking down the corridors towards her room when she heard shouting from Shabnam's dorm. Confused, she stopped outside the door to hear two voices.

"Hit him with a right hook!" Someone shouted from inside the room. "Willie?" Lilith said to herself, as she grew even more confused. She knew that Willie didn't share a room with Shabnam, the confusion being why he was in his room.

Lilith knocked on the door, before opening the door to see Marcus and Willie sat in front of the tv. They hadn't noticed her open the door, as they continued to have their own conversation whilst Willie was instructing Marcus what to do. She coughed, as she closed the door behind her. Willie looked up, scared of who entered the room, but Lilith could see the relief shown on his face when he noticed it was just her.

"Well ain't you two bonding nicely." She smiled at the two, making her way over to one of the beds placed in the room. "Question though." She continued on as she crossed her legs. "Since when did you become roommates with Shabnam Marcus?" the boy turned around, listening to the girl.

"How did you know i was sharing with him? Willie here could have asked if he could move his pacifist ass in here." Lilith laughed at Marcus's statement, earning a elbow to the stomach from Willie. She laid back on what she presumed was Marcus bed as the two boys continued to play the game, Willie shouting at Marcus every few seconds. Lilith laughed as she closed her eyes, snuggling into Marcus's pillow.

As Lilith closed her eyes, she began to feel strange. She immediately opened her eyes lifting herself up from Marcus's bed almost too quickly as she her head grew fuzzy. As the fuzziness began to go away, Lilith still felt strange. She hadn't felt like this since her psychotic episode. "Shit." Lilith muttered to herself, but gained the attention of Willie as he turned around.

As he focused his attention on the girl, he noticed how she looked, taking in her skin turning pale, as her eyes began to darken. Willie immediately thought that Lilith was on the verge of having a psychotic episode. As Willie stood up to walk towards the girl, his head jolted to the sound of Shabnam entering the room.

Shabnam's facial expressions showed shocked as it to why both Lilith and Willie were in his room. Willie shoved Marcus shoulder as he put up his front in front of the boy wrapped in only a towel covering his lower half.

"You best give me my money Arguello, or I'll make it hurt." Pausing the game, Marcus looked up to the boy towering over him. "Uh, Uh, i don't have a dime." He stuttered, as he joined the show which presented to Shabnam with Marcus being scared of Willie. "I ain't asking for a dime," Willie continued as he made his way over to Lilith, indicating for her to get up, to which she did. "But i want my two dollars." Willie walked past Shabnam, heading towards the door. "You got till tomorrow." He opened the door, slamming it after him.

Lilith stood at the door as she looked at the two boys sharing a room, she managed to wink at Marcus as she left the room before he noticed her pale skin and her darkened pupils. But Marcus already noticed. As she slammed the door behind her, Willie grabbed ahold of her hand.