A "Simple Conversation"

*Last Time*

"Shall we proceed?" You asked her in preparation, mentioning about your deal with Kirigiri, while now once again holding your "red jansport bag".

This actually now caused most of the students in the still cheering crowd for some damn reason to now fixate their eyes on both of you, (standing quite close and staring at each other) in curiosity with a surprised and shocking look on their faces.

"..."

"Yes." As soon as Kirigiri calmly replied, while now give a slow nod to you in full preparation, before now slowly brushing off her hair to the side with her eyes closed and with a straight face on her, this actually caused most of the students in the crowd, mostly the girls for some damn reason to let out a shocking and surprising expressions from their voices and on their faces, just like majority of your classmates in your homeroom class.

As the whole crowd of students that were still watching this now finished scrap were still cheering 📣 and applauding of your fighting skills, your victory and your whole performances, while majority's the students were now discussing among themselves either about you and Kirigiri, both "hanging out" or about the scrap that you had with the still now unconscious karate student...

"Let's go." You calmly and blandly said those words to Kirigiri, signalling for both you and her to leave the school ground together, before the two of you now slowly walking towards the opened school gate and then finally exited the school together.

*Continue*

[Sidewalks]

"3rd Person POV"

It's only been a few minutes of silence of their walks, after (Y/N) and Kyoko exited the school together.

Until...

"Must take a lot of hard work and skills to defeat a professional karate fighter?" Kyoko now calmly broke the silence by asking (Y/N) a question, while facing straight ahead with a straight face on her.

"..."

(Y/N) still went silent for a moment, until...

"Not really." He calmly replied plainly, while also facing and staring straight ahead with also a straight face on him.

"Oh really?" Kyoko said, a bit surprised of what (Y/N) said, while still facing straight ahead and now looking at him from the corner of her right eye at the same time with still a straight face on her.

"So you admitted that you're a professional fighter?"

"..."

"I never said that." (Y/N) answered her second question, calmly.

"Then how did you defeated that random karate student so easily?" Kyoko asked in curiosity.

(Y/N) now went silent for a moment, until...

"..."