Got Framed

"Your POV"

*Ding Dong, Ding Dong* (which is 1:45pm)

1:45PM [Your Dorm]

While just finishing washing your face and got out from your bathroom, you now heard the school bell rings, signalling that fourth period class was now starting.

You didn't want nor have to go to class today, not only because that you don't care if you're always late for all of your classes or not, but because...

"Heh-heh-heh! No classes for me, baby!"

You apparently heard and found out by most of your classmates in the hallway, that your period fourth and fifth classes were suddenly cancelled for some unknown reasons.

So therefore, you now began to plan on playing a lot of online games on your laptop for probably like the whole day, while eating a lot of junk foods.

Well... You should probably get a lot of junk food in the cafeteria, though.

"(*sigh*)"

"Today's a good day." You sighed in relaxation.

Instead of going to the cafeteria to get a lot of junk foods first, you now headed towards your office desk to open and to start setting up your online games on your laptop...

But...

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

"Hm?" Out of nowhere, you now heard several knocks on your room door.

In curiosity, you now began to walk towards your room door, before slowly opening it to see who it was.

As you did...

"Huh???" you now saw the long lavender haired girl, standing in front of you with a straight face on her.

"..."

"Oh. Right..." You now realized and almost forgot that she's in the same classes as you for Math/Calculus and Science/Biology

You now assumed that she also must of heard and found out by most of your classmates in the hallway that both of your period fourth and fifth classes were suddenly cancelled for some unknown reasons.

So therefore, she also doesn't have classes on those periods on that day.

"..."

"Can I help you?" Even though you really don't like to start a conversation with people majority of the time in your life, but you simply now asked her calmly in curiosity-ish.

"..."

"There's something that I want talk to you about." Kirigiri said, sternly.

After she said that, you probably now already knew what she wanted to talk you about. Which was Asahina and her... "Lost of Donuts".

If she came here to talk you about that, you obviously don't want to talk to her about it.

But unfortunately...

"..."

"(*sigh*)" You silently sighed in defeat, before slowly swinging your room door open to simply let her in your room.