First Day of School {5}: Free Time

"Kyoko's POV"

"Hmm... now is my chance." I said sternly, as I grabbed my bag with me and left the classroom, before searching that "Mysterious Dude" and find out what he does when he skip classes.

"Well. At least I got a lot of free time though." I thought to myself, as I already checked my new school schedule and realized that my 2nd to 4th period are only optional for me, except for my last period (which is Science/Biology).

After I left my homeroom class, I've secretly been looking and searching around the school to find that Super High-School Level Athletic Sprinter Dude for like a good 4 minutes, and then surprisingly...

"Found you." I muttered to myself, as I saw him just got out from the boys washroom on the second floor and I now started hiding behind one of those school's pillars, while holding a random novel with me, to act like that I was reading my book.

As I was secretly watching him, he was simply leaning his back on the wall, near the boys washroom for some odd reason, while he was using some random device that I couldn't tell what it was because...

"Ugh... too many people in the hallway." I said in my head furiously, as I was being distracted by a lot of students passing by or standing in the hallway that blocked my view from investigating him.

*Ding Dong, Ding Dong* (which is 9:55am)*

"Finally." I said in my head, as I sighed in relief and saw most of students were going to their classes for their period 2 class.

As most of the students were heading to their period 2 classes, I noticed that the "Mysterious Dude" was walking away towards the stairs.

"Oh, shoot." I said, as I proceeded following him.

"(Y/N)'s POV"

*5 minutes earlier*

"Hmm... maybe I should go." You said in your head, as you decided to go to the boys washroom to simply take a piss, before heading to your dorm.

As you entered the bathroom, you noticed that some of the guys were staring at you for some weird reason, but you just ignored them and simply do your business, while you put your "poker-face" on you.

After doing your business and washed your hands afterwards, you left the boys washroom, before simply leaning your back on the wall (near the boys washroom) and pulled out your new student E-handbook from your pocket to examine it a little bit.

"Let's see, what's inside this thing." You said to yourself, as you powered ON your student E-handbook to see what inside the screen.

As you opened it, the first thing that shows in the screen was your face as a "profile picture" like, your full name, your height, your weight, your chest, your talent and some other sectional categories about this school building, that were in the far right corner of the screen and some other informations about you, if you swipe your finger on the screen to the right.

Full name: (Y/N) (L/N)
Height: 173cm
Weight: 120 lbs
Chest: 33 in
Special Notes: Super High-School Level Athletic Sprinter