Mafia {8}: Final Part

"Mafia or Mafias. Please, wake up."

"It's just you and me, dude." You said in your head, as you and Leon slowly and secretly opened your eyes once again by the moderator.

As you and Leon opened your eyes, you secretly saw Aoi's face reactions when they secretly and silently saw who were the real remaining Mafias are.

She was also extremely surprised in shock when she saw you opened your eyes, specifically.

"I can't believe you..." She whispered surprisingly in shock.

"Asahina~ "The Dead do not speak"." You heard the moderator commanded her cheerfully and demandingly at the same time.

"Oh. yeah. Sorry, Miss." Aoi said smiling, as you secretly stared at her who now gave you both of her thumbs up with a smirk on her face, signalling good luck for you and your... "Beloved partner".

"Hmpt. For once, I Didn't see that coming." You said in your head unsurprisingly-ish, as you were secretly staring at her with a "poker-face" on you, before secretly staring back at the only mafia that you beat up few hours ago.

"Mafia or Mafias. Who will be your next victim?" The moderator said in an "evil-playfully-ish" way, while fake shooting the left side of her temple with her left hand, playfully.

"..."

You now saw Leon secretly, and furiously once again suggested you to eliminate Kirigiri with a serious look on his face.

You, secretly and quickly once again shook your head in response of not "killing" her with a "poker-face" on you.

"No, dude. We can't "kill" her." You said in your head sternly, as you were referring to Kirigiri, while still secretly and quickly shaking your head at him with a "poker-face" on you.

He once again paused furiously in confusion of why you didn't want to eliminate her.

You secretly once again demanded him to not "kill" Kirigiri and to eliminate someone else, by secretly pointing at another specific student with a "poker-face" on you.

He once again paused, and had a mix of furious and a confused look on his face of your decision, but he once again secretly and tolerantly nodded theirs heads in agreement, before pointing at another specific student that you wanted to eliminate.

As you and Leon secretly pointed at the specific student to the moderator, she secretly nodded her head in understanding, while putting a thumb's up at you guys.

"Mafia or Mafias. Go back to sleep." The moderator commanded you guys cheerfully, as you and Leon secretly and quickly closed your eyes.

"Cop! Please. Wake up."

"Kyoko's POV"