Dodgeball {3}: Your Speed got Drained, Temporarily

*Previously on "The Detective Chick and The Athletic Dude"*

"Kyoko's POV"

"5..."

"4..."

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

"*WHISTLE BLOWING*"

"Brace yourselves!" Kazuichi yelled to all of us fearfully, as we all simply just stood still with our backs against the wall.

I secretly now noticed that all of the players in Team A were now having their eyes closed for whatever reasons, before also closing my eyes as well for what is to come.

"(Y/N)'s POV"

"..."

"*inhale*... *exhale*..."

*Time slows down (in slow motion time, basically)*

"*Heartbeat*. *Heartbeat. *Heartbeat. *Heartbeat*"

"Alright... Here goes nothing." You said in your head, and slowly inhaled and exhaled in full preparation, while still having your eyes closed, before... "doing it".

"Kyoko's POV"

As all of our eyes were still closed for like at least 10 or so seconds...

"W-WHAT THE!?!?!?!?!?!" For some odd reason, I only now heard Leon's voice said, and yelled in mix of surprise, shock and confusion with my eyes still closed, before quickly opening my eyes and quickly now noticed that half of the amount of the red dodgeballs that were placed in the centre of the huge gymnasium horizontally...

"..."

Were now placed right in front of us horizontally?????????????

*Now. Let's Proceed to The Story, Shall We?😅*

"Kyoko's POV"

"H-HOW THE F*** DID HE DO THAT!?!?!" Leon asked and yelled furiously in surprise and in shock, as both Team A and Team B were now staring at (Y/N) who was now standing in front of us in our territory, panting slowly and heavily at the same time, while staring at our opponents with a straight face on him.

The majority of the students, including Miss Yukizome now had a mixture of surprised and shock look on their faces, while staring at (Y/N).

"So. It was him." I said in my head in realization, while staring at (Y/N) with my arms crossed.