Dodgeball {5}: Final Part

*Previously on "The Detective Chick and The Athletic Dude"*

"TAKE. THAT!!!" Kiyotaka quickly threw two red dodgeballs at Gundham.

"Hmp." Gundham successfully dodged it, before now throwing a red dodgeball back at him.

"HaaaaaaAAAAHHH!!!" Sakura now also, but powerfully threw four red dodgeballs at Gundham.

"HAA!!!" Followed by Akane who also, but crazily threw four red dodgeballs at him.

"haaa.. AAAHHH!!!" Nekomaru added on, as he also powerfully threw four red dodgeballs at the tall dude with the long purple scarf.

"Hmpt." Gundham began now dodging it, while now tries to throw some red dodgeballs that them.

*elsewhere in the huge gymnasium*

"Take this!" Mondo quickly threw two red dodgeballs at Kyoko.

Quickly followed by Nagito & Peko who also, but swiftly threw red dodgeballs at her.

"Try to investigate these!" Leon quickly added on, as he also swiftly two red dodgeballs at her.

"Get her, smelly one!" Junko insulted and projected her voice to Mukuro, who also, but swiftly threw four red dodgeballs at Kyoko.

"Kirigiri!!! Look out!!!" Aoi yelled and warned the long lavender haired girl, who was now laying on the floor after she dodged a red dodgeball that Peko tried to throw at her.

"Your POV"

"(*pant*)... (*pant*)... (*pant*)... (*pant*)..."

"..."

"*inhale*... *exhale*..."

*Time slows down (in slow motion time, basically)*

"*Heartbeat*... *Heartbeat*... *Heartbeat*... *Heartbeat*..."

"Get ready, everyone..." You said in your head, and slowly once again inhaled and exhaled in full preparation for the second time, as you now doing a "knight kneeling pose"-ish with your head down and still staring at the floor.

*Let's Continue*

*Time slows down (in slow motion time, basically)*

"Kyoko's POV"

As I was now laying on the floor after I dodged a red dodgeball that Peko tried to throw at me, I immediately stood there and quickly closed my eyes, while putting my left fist on my face to cover myself in preparation.