A New Club

*Last Time*

"Celestia's POV"

As I was slowly walking down the stairs and headed to the hallway of the school...

"..."

*Flashback*

"So, what do you say?" With my left hand gently laying on his right cheek, (Y/N)'s eyes now looked back at me, as I got his attention to me once again.

"Care to be my one and only handsome Butler?~" I said and asked him calmly with a seductive smile on my face.

"..."

"No thanks." With his eyes now closed, (Y/N) plainly refused my offer, while simply and slowly shaking his head with a straight face on him.

"..."

When he replied to my offer with a refusal, my heart dropped and I was secretly furious.

So furious that I wanted to strangle him to death right on the spot!

No men should NEVER EVER refuse my offers!!!

Whatever I want something or someone, I'll get it!!!

But...

"Hmm..." Instead of doing "that", I simply pondered about it, before slowly letting go of (Y/N)'s right cheek and now placed my right hand that has my silver sharp, gunmental plated weapon ring that is laying in overlapping sections on my right index finger on his left cheek, while staring at him with a... "smile" on my face.

Now right there, I actually really wanted to pierce my silver sharp weapon ring into his cheek so badly and make him bleed nonstop, after what he said to my offer.

I mean, I could done that to any random men that refuses my offers or requests.

Make them bleed constantly, strangle them, and even... killing them...!

But... This tall and skinny young handsome guy is... different compared to every men that I encountered in my life.

"..."

"If you say so." With my eyes now closed, I slowly let go of my right hand that has my silver sharp, gunmental plated weapon ring that is laying in overlapping sections on my right index finger from (Y/N)'s left cheek, before simply and slowly walking passed by him and headed towards the school rooftop door.

"..."

Hmpt... You're very lucky that I find you very cute, handsome and attractive at the same time.

*Back to Reality*

"..."