Who? and How?

*The next day*

*7:00am*

"Uuuugghhh..." You groaned out in weariness, as you now woke up by your iPhone alarm that was on your "office desk". 

As you woke up, you stood there laying you back down on your bed for like two minutes or so, before grabbing your iPhone from your "Office Desk" to simply check the time, while you were still lying your back down on the bed.

But before you opened your phone to check the time, you now noticed that the small, circular red bump that was on the left side of your forehead was completely gone.

"Yep. Might as well owe you one, Peko." You said in your head impressively-ish, as you simply stared at it for a few seconds, before finally opening the home screen of your iPhone to check the time.

It was now 7:03am

"*sigh*"

"Well... time to get ready." You now slowly got up from your bed and began doing your daily routine of waking up in the morning, which is stretching your body for a bit, so your head and your body could be fully awake.

After stretching your body for like two or so minutes, you now started to change into your new fresh clothes, which is of course, the same-ish clothes as before, but different-ish.

You were now of course, wearing a simple white uniform short sleeve shirt with a small pocket on the left side of the shirt, but with a different "random logo emblem" on it along with white buttons on it, from top to bottom of the shirts, the same, but new plain black tie and a new pair of black skinny jeans.

After wearing your outfit on, you now headed to the bathroom to simply wash your face and to brush your teeth.

After doing your business in the bathroom, you now decided to head back to bed to simply take a nap, since school didn't starting yet, until 8:30am

But even so, you really don't care if you're late for your classes or not.

*Ding Dong, Ding Dong* (which is 8:30am)

"I'm late for class? Oh well. Sucks to be me." You said to yourself unsurprisingly and carelessly at the same time, as you were laying your back on your bed with your right hand on the back of your head and your left hand on your stomach with your eyes closed.

All of the sudden, you now heard the doorbell ring twice on your room door.

"..."

"It better not be her." You said in your head in annoyance, as you got up from your bed, before now slowly walking towards your room door.

As you finally reached to the door, you simply stood there facing your room door for like a good solid minute, before now slowly turning the doorknob and began slowly open the door to see who was ringing your doorbell on your room door.