Final Decision.

"(Y/N)'s POV"

"Great..." You thought to yourself, as you slowly closed your eyes and started thinking. Deeply....

*Flashbacks*

"Hey, (Y/N)? Are you okay?" Your mom said, curiously and worrying.

"No... I'm not." You said, without showing any sadness on your face, but you felt depression inside of you, as you told your mom the truth. Straight up.

"Why??? What's wrong???" Your mom said, putting her left hand on your right shoulder, causing you to hesitate, then proceeding answering her question... Truthfully.

"*sigh*... Why???" You said, as you continued to answer her question... Truthfully.

"Why do I have to change school???" You said to your mom, as you lifted your head up to look at her face to face.

"I want to spend my high-school years with my friends, mom and... I don't want to lose them..." You said to her, as sadness and depression were taking all over you, causing your mom to be speechless and had a sad face on her.

"*sigh* look, (Y/N). Listen..." Your mom said, as she started to hold your right hand with her both hands and then continued to speak.

"I know how you feel, right now." She said, as she lifted her head up to look at you face to face.

"I know that you really, REALLY do care about your friends. I do care about them also. All of your closest friends are soo amazing and very respectful, I know. But it just that..." Your mom said, as she hesitated for a moment.

"It just that... It's your opportunity to show something that your really good at in a school that is Super popular and... I want you... To make your father and I proud..." Your mom said, as she puts on a smile on her face and then slowly turned to sadness on her face, as she continued to speak.

"But then again... This is your decision to chose and I can't do anything about it or chose the decision for you because... this is your high-school years... Not mine." Your mom said plainly, as she looked up to see your face for a few seconds and then slowly walked away from you to go and started cooking for your "family late night diner" because, your dad was not home yet from his work.

"..."

"Opportunities... My talent..." You thought to yourself, as your eyes were still closed and still thinking, deeply.

"..."

"Making my... Love one's... Proud..." As you thought about your loved one's, you immediately started to think way deeper about your past and about your childhood events.

*Flashbacks of you, when you were a younger kid.*

*In your "Track-and-Field Elementary School Competition"*

*The Ceremony of receiving medals*

"Congratulations, (Y/N)!!! Mama is soo proud of you!!!" Your mom said, as she was hugging you tightly, causing you to smile and losing your breath by getting suffocated from her tight hug.