Girls Night Out {2}: A Sexy Outfit and no Interest or What?

"Kyoko's POV"

After we headed towards the food sections to get some delicious food and drinks on our plates, we went towards the couches, that surrounded a normal-size glass table in the centre.

The people who were in that section were only Sayaka Maizono, Sakura Ogami, Mahiru Koizumi, Hiyoko Saonji and Mikan Tsumiki.

"Hey, Girls." Asahina said smiling, as she sat right next to Sakura, followed by me and Celeste afterwards.

"Heyyy!" They all greeted us in return in unison.

"Great party, Aoi!" Sayaka said smiling.

"Yeah! This party is actually pretty awesome." Mahiru Koizumi, The Super High-School Level Photographer said also smiling, as she now took a sip of her drink.

"I agree. You did a very good job." Sakura said smiling, as she patted Asahina's head.

"(*giggles*). Thanks, girls. I really worked hard on planning this Girls Night Out, just for us." Asahina said cheerfully, as she was now eating her donuts on her plate.

"Oh. T-that's nice. B-but, d-don't work too hard. I-it's really bad for your health, you know." Mikan Tsumiki The Super High-School Level Nurse said stuttering, while smiling at her.

"Oh, shut up you pig barf! Nobody wants to hear your boring lecture!" Hiyoko Saonji The Super High-School Level Traditional Dancer said yelling at her, while holding a bag of gummies on her left hand.

"Eeeee! I-I'm sorryyyy.." Mikan said apologizing her, as she clenched her fists and put it on her face, as if she was like defending herself or something like that.

"Wow. Crazy much?" I said in my head, as I watched this little girl roasting Mikan for nothing, of course.

"Nice outfit that your wearing, Kirigiri." Mahiru said, while examining my outfit, as she got my attention and kinda changed the subject.

"Thanks. But it's the same outfit that I always wear in school, but in black and a purple tie on top of that." I said, as I was already done eating my slice of strawberry cake that was on my plate.

"That's true, But you look sexier in those colours though." Sayaka said cheerfully, as she smirked at me and gave me a slide wink 😉 on her face.

I just blandly nodded at her, before taking a sip of my drink.

"Yeah! I bet all the guys in our class will find you very attractive with that colour outfit." Asahina said, as she was also smirking at me.

"Indeed." Celeste said, as she put all of her fingers together horizontally under her chin, while closing her eyes.

"I agree." Sakura added, while smiling, as the rest of the girls were giggling and smirking about it, as if they were thinking that I like someone in Hope's Peak High-School or something like that, I assumed in my head though.

"..."

"Thanks. But I don't think that I have time for 'that'." I said coldly, as I looked away from them with my poker-face on, while drinking one of my favourite drinks (which is Sprite.)