An Unexpected Fight on a Monday?

"(Y/N)'s POV"

"3. 2. 1. Go!"

"Let's get it." You said in your head, as you, Michael and Trevor started playing against each other.

*Time magically skipped by doing some random shit in the weekends and skipped by of my Laziness XD :/*

*3 days later (which is Monday)*

*5:58am*

"(Y/N)! Wake up! Get ready for school!" Your mom said, yelling at you from downstairs in the kitchen.

"(*yawn*)" You yawned, as you sat up on your bed and grabbed your iPhone from your small table, that was right next beside you, to check the time.

It was 6:00am.

"*sigh*"

"Well. Time for my daily routine." You said to yourself, as you got up from your bed and started stretching your body for a bit, so your head and your body could be fully awake, as usual.

After stretching your body for like almost two or so minutes, you started to change your clothes, first.

You were now wearing the same simple white uniform short sleeve shirt with a small pocket on the left side of your shirt, but with a "black thunder shape logo" on it, along with white buttons on it, from top to bottom of your shirt, the same plain black tie and a pair of black skinny jeans.

After changing into your fresh new clothes, you pulled out your pair of "Black/White men's stefan janoski canvas skate" shoes from your "jansport" bag, that was under your bed and started wearing them.

After completely wearing your outfit on, you quickly put your iPhone and your student E-handbook (that were both on your small table) in your pockets, before leaving your bedroom and headed towards the bathroom, to quickly wash your face and to brush your teeth afterwards.

Your didn't take a shower today because you already took one last night. Before midnight.

After done doing your business in the bathroom, you went back to your bedroom to grabbed your pair of "Nike Air Jordan Flight 9.5 Black Dark Grey shoes", that was under your bed and put it inside your "jansport" bag, before carrying it on your back and headed downstairs with it, to go to the kitchen for your early breakfast.

As you went to the kitchen with your "jansport" bag on you, you walked towards the kitchen table and simply put your bag right next to your chair, before heading towards one of the cabinets to get a plate for you breakfast (which is bacons and eggs).

As you were standing in front of one of the cabinets in the kitchen to get a plate for your breakfast, your mom spoke up behind you out of nowhere.

"Ready for school, (Y/N)?" Your mom said cheerfully, as she was standing behind you.

You paused for a bit and then you spoke up.

"I guess..." you said, as you shrugged your shoulders and quickly grabbed a plate from one of the cabinets in the kitchen, before slowly turning around and started facing her.