New School???

*The Last Week Of Summer Break Before School Starts*

"(Y/N)'s POV"

It's true that you mostly don't socialize with other people from your school because of who you are, but you still have a lot of closest friends to hangout with (which is a pretty good thing though).

You really had fun hanging out with your friends during your summer break.

Partying, sport activities, going to the gym to workout, watching movies at your place with your friends, etc.

But the sad part is that you... not going back to your old school for your next new school year with your closest friends and the only main reason why is because of that one word, and that "one word" is... "Talent".

Yes. You have a "talent" that you kinda possessed ever since you were a kid and that "talent" was being extremely good in track and field (specifically, athletic: Sprinting).

Ever since you were a kid until now, you've been really good and trained extremely hard on those kind of events in track and field.

Also, you've been competing and winning a lot of gold medals in different events, like in 100m sprint, 200m sprint, 400m sprint, 100x4m relay, and all kind of "races" in your "Track and Field Elementary School Competition" AND in your "Track and Field High-School Competition", every year.

You realized of this so called "bad news" since three days before your new school year starts.

*Three Days of Summer Break Before School Starts (which is Friday)*

*9:00pm*

You just came home from the gym to workout and from hanging out with you friends.

As soon as you entered your house, you heard your mom calling your name from the kitchen.

"(Y/N)! Is that you!?!?" Your mom said, yelling at you from the kitchen.

"Uuuhhh.. Yeah. Why???" You said, as you had a confuse look on your face.

"There's something that I want to show you. Come to the kitchen, now!!!" Your mom said, still yelling at you from the kitchen.

"Uuuhhh... Okay???" You didn't yelled back at your mom, but simply replied back to her with a question.

"...What does she wants to show me this time?..." You thought to yourself as you went to your room first to put down your bag on your bed and simply removed your shoes, so you could put on a pair of slippers on your feet that you found in your room, while wearing your black ankle socks at the same time.
(reason why is because most of the time, the floor of your house is soo cool, that you sometimes ended up having "cold feet.")

After putting away your things in your room, you went to the kitchen to go and see what's up with your mom.

As you entered to the kitchen, you saw your mom standing there, with her arms folded behind her back and smiled at you.

"What's up?" You said, without showing any emotion on your face. (of course)

Your mom was still standing there, smiling with her arms folded behind her back, as she started walking towards you.

You just stood there and looked down at her, as she was now standing closer to you, still smiling.

"... What is it?..." You said to your mom, arching your left eyebrow in confusion and started to be impatient-ish.