Mafia {1}

"(Y/N)'s POV"

"What kind of game is that, Miss.?" Sayaka said in curiosity, while everyone except you and Kirigiri were still staring at the teacher with a confused look on their faces.

"Well, then. Let me explain to you guys the rules and the roles of this game!" She said happily, as she now magically pulled out the box of the game called "Mafia" from her clothing.

"How the hell???" You said in your head in shock and in confusion of wondering how she did that.

"This game is basically a talking game and the 'two sides' have to persuade the others that they are innocent." The teacher started to explain the rules of the game.

"Sounds interesting." You heard the guy with short blond haired with glasses said, while having a smirk on his face.

"The two sides are the Civilian's team and the Mafia team." The teacher continued explaining the rules of the game.

"The goal for the mafias' side is to kill off all the civilians in the game and the goal for the civilian's side is to find and arrest all of the mafias in the game."

"Sounds like fun to me." You heard a girl with brown hair, who sat next to Kirigiri said, smiling in interest of the game."

"Indeed." A girl with bright red eyes (just like Peko) said, as she was twirling the left side of some of the hair with her finger.

"Now here are the roles in this game." She said smiling, as she opened the box of the game and began to show some cards with people in it.

"If you have one of theses type of cards, that means you're a civilian." The teacher said, as she showed all of you guys two specific cards that had a girl with a blond hair, pink t-shirt and some books with her in the card, and a guy with a green shirt, a brown hat and a shuffled like with him in the other card.

"What does the civilians do, Miss.?" You heard a guy with large dreadlocks hairstyle said, curiously.

"Easy. The civilian have no special abilities. All they can do is discuss, vote and...... die." The teacher said plainly, while closing her eyes and smiled at him.

"That's suck." He said in a bit shock and in disappointment at the same time.

"Next. If you have this type of card, that means you're a mafia." The teacher said, as she showed all of you guys a specific card that had a man with a grey fedora hat, a suit and a gun with him.

"The mafia basically chose one person to kill at night."

"One person per night, right?" Sayaka asked the teacher, to verify her understanding of the role.

"Right." The teacher said plainly, while smiling and nodded her head.

Sayaka simply nodded her head back in return, confirm her understanding of the mafia role.

"Then we have the other roles, that are in the civilian side." The teacher said happily, as she showed you guys three specific cards on her hands.