First Day of School {2}: Kyoko's first strange encounter

"Kyoko's POV"

*8:20am*

After the school orientation was over, which it was in the school gym, I put my new school schedule in my "purple Adidas airliner bag" and immediately left the school gym to go to the Principal's Office, to go see and talked to the principal (well... basically my Dad though) for some important things to do.

After speed walking from the school gym to the Principal's Office (which is on the 5th floor), I knocked the door several times to see if my Dad was there.

After knocking the door, I waited outside in the hallway, in front of the door of the Principal's Office for like 5 seconds and then...

"Yes? Come on in." I heard my dad's voice inside of his Office, as I simply opened the door and entered the office.

"Hey, Dad. Hey, Kizakura." I blandly greeted them, as I closed the door behind me.

"Hey, sweetie." My dad said smiling at me, as he was sitting on his chair with his huge "Office desk" right in front of him.

"Hey, Kyoko." Kizakura said also smiling at me, as he was sitting down on one of the left side of the couches, while drinking red wine in a "fancy glass cup."

"You told me that you wanted to see me here after the school orientation, right?" I said curiously, as I started walking towards my dad's huge "Office desk" and simply stood there in front of him.

"Yes. That's true." My dad said, resting both of his elbows on his desk and rested his chin on both of his thumbs, while his fingers were sticking together and covering half of his face (which is from his chin to his nostrils).

"Well, only two important things, that I want to talk you about." My dad said plainly.

"Well, what is it?" I asked in curiosity, as my "iron-mask" was still on my face as usual, while I had my arms crossed.

"Well first of all, here's another new schedule for you." My dad said, as he now opened one of his drawers and pulled out a specific paper that shows a different schedule, before handing it to me.

I slowly grabbed the "random schedule" from my dad's hand and started looking through it.

As I was looking at the paper, my dad spoke up again, to get my attention.

"This is a schedule that tells you if your interesting of investigating and solving Mystery cases during your time in Hope's Peak Academy if you want to, since you're now the "Super High-School Level Detective" after all." My dad said straight forward about the instruction of my other new schedule.

"So basically is like a "Detective daily Schedule", huh? I see." I thought to myself, while still looking at the "new schedule paper" that my dad gave to me.

On the paper, it shows all the days of the month (which is the month of September) and it shows some mystery cases in some specific days to go and attend.

But it wasn't mandatory for me because according to this schedule that I had for this month, it only shows the word "optional" in all of the specific days, for all of the "Mystery cases" to attend.